GPZ at Rye Patch, Nevada

Thanks for the kind words Clark. I had fun out there, was hoping you or zach would find some gold. After I got that Nugget I decided that beer was more important then gold lol. We should be going back soon with a larger group I'll send you a txt when we do. Maybe even get paul to go.

Rudy

• Like 2

Thanks Steve.

That 3000 has passed all my tests. Where we hunt the 3000 is perfect. It's A Little noisy but It Works great. I had a 4500 and 5000 and always favored the 3000, I seriously don't think there's much of a difference between them in our ground at least. Sometimes I'll hit a area that's just too hot but not often. The little time I have had with the 7000 I thought it's like the 3000. A little noisy but sensitive.

People talk about a "quite" detector, when I hear a smooth threshold I think I'm not running the mechine " hot" enough. The 7000 is nice because I can crank up the sensitivity unlike the 3000. We did a small test with a dwt nug a foot deep at rye patch. With my 3000 (11inch mono) I could hardly heard it with the 7000 stock settings difficult soil we couldn't hear it. He changed to normal soil and it was a clear target. Impressed me the 4500 or 5000 never did that. Only draw back was that the 7000 was noisy. But to me it sounded like my 3000 lol.

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind words Clark. I had fun out there, was hoping you or zach would find some gold. After I got that Nugget I decided that beer was more important then gold lol. We should be going back soon with a larger group I'll send you a txt when we do. Maybe even get paul to go.

Rudy

Rudy, Thank you, It was a lot of fun hunting with you and Zach also. A big group sounds like fun to me...let the hunt begin...

Rudy,

Now I will agree that your GP 3000 is in its own class. After years of watching you dig up nuggets right behind the group hunts with our GPX's. You will admit it's the most beat up detector around and they don't fix them anymore,mat least Minelab doesn't. So you may as well get with the program and upgrade to the GPZ. See ya tomorrow for the hunt!

Rick