Today's Session With Lobo 5.75 Concentric

Hello to all this week i received my 5.75 tesoro concentric ,rare as a hens teeth.

Anyway last nite i mounted my Lobo number 2 with that coil.Same set up as LOBO 1 full carbon straight shaft,light as a feather .

So this morning i hit my test spot on the foreshore ,30 min later i had few signals medium and low but like in those videos of metal detector reactivity on you youtube were the machine act like a machine gun ,anyway i dug the 1st it was 50 cents of Euro(????????) then another one then another on then 1 euros etc etc etc i enlarge the hole and was moving dirt and 1 hour later i reached 41 euros.................dont ask me what they were doing there offering maybe some of them were at 25 cm deep.

I may go back tomorrow with another spate and my lobo with DD that may help ,found also 23 p later a ww2 button and some scrap.Needless to say i was more surprised than excited i had to reduce the sensitivity to 10 as it blast deep unwanted stuff otherwise.Tesoro .........any Instagram account  or Twitter :)

RR

thumbnail-5.jpeg

thumbnail-6.jpeg

• Like 4

• The title was changed to Today Session With Lobo 5.75 Concentric

• The title was changed to Today's Session With Lobo 5.75 Concentric
9 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

That's a pile of coins - congrats on finding a 5.75" concentric - time to hoard tesoro coils for the future.

Just bought a brand new 5.75 DD 4 pins .............

RR

2 hours ago, phrunt said:

Well done, That looks like a fun day out ?

Someone had a big hole in their pocket.

I like your shovel, is it a trenching shovel? I've been considering getting something like that.

Its an ergonomic spade wich i shortened and change the handle,it is light ,strong and pointy ideal for what i do,my other digging tool is an imported Hodan pick also modded with a 36" hickory shaft

RR