Permissions Produce More Silver

Dan(NM)

I hit a couple more permissions on the street I've been working for the last week and half. They did not fail to produce enough finds to keep the hunt interesting all day long. I was using my 800, which made it back from Minelab in 11 days after needing to be replaced. To be honest, I couldn't tell a bit of difference from it and the 600 I was using while the 800 was being replaced.

The Nox was made for this type of hunting, tone break ability along with being able to adjust the tones to make the higher conductors really jump out. Couple that with being able to swing relatively fast and still hear the good stuff makes this machine a permission slayer.  The permissions have been good to me this month, 1 Walker...3 Washington quarters....11 Rosies....75 Wheats

I'm able to cover the yards twice in different directions in less time than I could if I was swinging the FBS machines. Anyway, I'm absolutely sold on the machine ?

My settings:

Sensitivity....18-20

Recovery speed.....6

Iron Bias.....0

2 Tones

Ground Balance....0

Tone Break at 21

Pitch....-9 to 21  Pitch at 1

22+  Pitch set to 25

Full Volume on both tones

clad.jpg

cleardirty.jpg

cleanstuff.jpg

• Like 6

• The title was changed to Permissions Produce More Silver

Good job Dan!! 

I hunted the parks and still do. Got another silver out of one yesterday but permissions are where I've had my best luck. 

I reckon I'm just like you in regards to the way you feel about the Equinox. I honestly can't see myself swinging anything else that's available right now. 

I think I will try the two tone setup you're using. 

Nice post, Tom