"Thank You" to all the Men and Boys at This Forum

And this my friends is what its all about... A group of people that have a bond due to a similar interest willing to help another... I feel proud to know each and every one of u...

Professor don't ever think questions are dumb... Its those dumb questions in our own mind that hold the greatest knowledge when answered... Only dumb question is a question not asked....

Hope ur having fun and as I was told in the beginning ...welcome

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone heard how the opening poster has got on detecting ??? he has not been on the forum since April,it seem at the time to gather alot of interest this thread and then just died,no updates from Professor Hester on how his detecting adventures have gone or even how he was getting on with his new detector.

Has anyone heard anything and any latest updates ???

• 3 weeks later...

Seems a little odd that this member last posted in March and also last visited as late as 16th June but no updates from him on how he is getting on with his detecting and detector,they say that no news is good news but in this instance something does seem rather unusual.

• 4 years later...
1 hour ago, geof_junk said:

It been a few years now, are there any up dates. If not it does not take away the generosity provided by vanursePaul  

Must admit and this is just my personal opinion,i always thought something was not right from the very start with this thread,of course i could be wrong but pure gut feeling tells me i dont think i am wrong with my assumption !!

• Like 2

Hi all,

Did an image search on the Professor's photo.   There is indeed a Professor Donald N Hester living in Springville, UT at the address he gave Paul.  He has many accomplishments or is one of be world's biggest BS artists.  The image search lead me to a University of Arizona Alumni site.  A link to a website:

http://www.donaldnhester.com

• Like 1