"Thank You" to all the Men and Boys at This Forum

I like that sentiment, "I hope I never grow up", reminds me of a line from a song  "When I grow up I wanna be a kid". Your enthusiasm is infectious, love to be present when you score a nugget. The best of fortune to you Professor.

• Like 1

Wow!!!!!!!!!  It arrived today at about 12:30 noon.  I've learned how to replace the batteries; that is done.  And, I now know how to turn my "New" MXT White Metal Detector on/off.  I have a manual, so now I'm going to learn how to operate my MXT.  I like the sound of that "My MXT," thanks to the generosity, of Paul Vanurse, a man that went out of his way to help his fellowman.   Thank you again Paul for giving me an extra Christmas this year.

I may have a lot of faults, at least my wife and kids think so, but ingratitude is not one of my faults.  I will forever be grateful for what Paul has done for me and when the time is right, I will follow in Paul's footsteps and "pass it on" to the next person.

Besides being the person who benefited from Paul's gift, I have been in awe as I watched this process unfold.  This is a story that I can tell my children, my grand children, and my great grand children and I hope that it inspires all of those who have read about it on this forum and those who learned about it second-hand.  We all can be a little nicer, a little kinder, a little more generous, and be willing to step up to the plate and help our fellowman.  Pass it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saying thanks does not cover how I feel in my heart, "Thanks Paul"

• Like 5

I have a arranged a trip with my buddy to the desert on this coming Saturday. I followed him around carrying his shovel for 2 or 3 years, without a metal detector. He has a Fisher 75, but I'll give him some competition with my White MXT. I'm really looking forward to this summer. I'll be doing my nugget hunting in Northern Nevada. My friend and I know Nevada pretty well. He grew up in Nevada and I taught high school there in 1969-70. He attended the school where I was his football coach. We've been friends for about 45-46 years. Summer can't come too fast for me.

Professor, sounds like you deserved this machine for sure,very nice of paul. Someone keep track of that serial# on mxt it could be in the history books in 100 years