Mars Coils For Equinox?

Hey guys, having come from a 705 to the 800 Im waiting for Mars MD to see if they bring out coils for the equinoxes. I had the 10x6 sniper and goliath coils, they were fantastic coils and had 2 frequencies. The goliath was deeper than an SE by far. The sniper was the perfect coil on the 705. I sold it all to buy the 800 but miss that coil. Check out MarsMD.

• Like 1

I like the detentions of the coil but it would be a tricky one to use in the water.   The coil mount in a little to far back so in the water youd get a bit more coil flip and fully enclosed makes coil control difficult.   BUT...... im 1000 percent behind the need for more coils for this machine.   These modes cry for specialized coils.  Id like to see one like a NEL coil in that 9 or 10" range.   As popular as this machine is ..... it deserves more than what the expensive CTX got.

6 hours ago, phrunt said:

Have you contacted Mars Russell, they're very helpful, I and Bhogg have contacted them about making Coils for the Gold Monster 1000, they first put it in the too hard basket but since decided they'd do it, they don't have the Gold Monster in Ukraine so they ordered one from another country to dismantle the coil and make one up.... they've said they're doing it now and it will be available to purchase soon.

If the Equinox is possible (no chip) I'm sure if the demand is there they'll try... with the Equinox being the hot detector at the moment I'm sure if it's possible they would jump right on it if they had people requesting it from them.... 

I know I would be buying one, Mars seem make fantastic coils judging by the Tiger coil I got for my T2 from Mars.  It just destroys the stock 11" Teknetics coil.  I've never put it back on since.

Do they make multifrequency compatible coils?  All the VLFs mentioned are single frequency detectors and the ML Equinox coils are also chipped.  Thanks.

Yes I have asked about this and Saud they weren’t  planning to make coils for the nox yet. I'm guessing if enough people asked them they will reconsider. The quality of mars coils is incredible compared to what minelab sell. No stupid covers that get full of sand for a start.

These guys would make a small fortune if they made Equinox coils.  Heck here we're going a year since the Equinox reveal and you can't even get a 6" coil for it (easily), let alone any other coils, they'd practically have the market cornered on EQ coils.  

• Like 2

I use the coil mars sniper-6X10 "on the Whites Spectra V3-it's an excellent, and sensitive multifrequency coil, so I do not doubt the similar coil on the Equinox will be just as good ... it had 6 equinox" coil is already at home but momentarily I'm a week out in Spain...1658670549_august32018iphone5S007_DxO.jpg.675fd05afea7c8a889c7927e78338f53.jpg

• Like 2

Yes it ye

1 hour ago, EL NINO77 said:

I use the coil mars sniper-6X10 "on the Whites Spectra V3-it's an excellent, and sensitive multifrequency coil, so I do not doubt the similar coil on the Equinox will be just as good ... it had 6 equinox" coil is already at home but momentarily I'm a week out in Spain...1658670549_august32018iphone5S007_DxO.jpg.675fd05afea7c8a889c7927e78338f53.jpg

True as long as ML cooperates and gives Mars the tech info they need to make a compatible coil.

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 11:40 PM, EL NINO77 said:

Them 10x6 coils are awesome would love one for the equinox

• Like 1

I have the 10x6 and 10x13 for the 705.  Running the 10x6 at 18.75 Khz it's much better at  ID'ing tabs vs nickels than the Nox and the 10x13 is way deep.

Would love to have the 10x6 for the Nox! ?