A Little California Gold

Good to see you find a gold nugget with the Nox, Mitchel...many more to come.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lunk said:

Good to see you find a gold nugget with the Nox, Mitchel...many more to come.

My first trip to this location with the Nox gave me two nuggets a bit larger than the one I got yesterday.  At the time Steve said I might be the only one who had found gold with the Nox other than him!

• Like 2

Thanks, it's nice to have a bit of a voice again for posting.  I'm a bit recovered now from the trip and I could bring out some additional details.

It is still summer here and when I got back in to Barstow it was 102 ... but it is dry heat and we had a little wind.  That is a cool day and one reason for us to be out.  We were up on a higher plateau which can be a few degrees cooler or warmer depending on the winds.  The night was about 72 so I was comfortable/cool until about 10 AM.

This area has had dry washing and pushing going on for years.  We were across from an area called Coolgardie which has some GPAA claims on it and they still have dry washing most of the year after a storm or two.

The BLM has begun closing roads all over the area.  Access is more difficult than it was two years ago.

It's time for us to find new areas to satisfy our detectors.  Their appetite is insatiable.

Mitchel

Fred,

Always good to hear from you.

Curtis and Lu are doing good.  We hope to see you soon.

Mitchel