Finally Got To 100 Bits Today......

oneguy

WOW....!!!!  Thanks for all the response folks! 

To be honest there's a LOT of hunting there and many skunks, especially when I started.  Fortunately for me I'm retired so time to hunt isn't much of a problem (at least until snow flies)….

Special thanks to Goldseeker….he knows why!

Gonna head out today then take a few off.   Thanks again everyone!!!!

• Like 2

Scott,  You are doing way better than most folks, so don't change anything.  That cabin has to be holding a few relics too.  I really like the way you present your gold in the photos as well.  Wish you luck with the PI but realize your nugget count might become less, but the weight will add up sooner.  Might even hit the 1 ozt before the end of the season. Hats off to you.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

Scott,  You are doing way better than most folks, so don't change anything.  That cabin has to be holding a few relics too.  I really like the way you present your gold in the photos as well.  Wish you luck with the PI but realize your nugget count might become less, but the weight will add up sooner.  Might even hit the 1 ozt before the end of the season. Hats off to you.

Thanks much Gerry!!!!!!  Looking forward to the new machine...…..

I'd also like to mention to the folks that I had a VERY SMOOTH transaction with Gerry's detectors...he went way above and beyond "normal" actions most dealers wouldn't even consider......Thanks again!!!!

• Like 1

That sucks about the signs Steve. I have other areas there that can be good as well. Let me know what you find out. Here is my number 406-309-1009  let me know what other info you find out about it.

Steve, I purchased the phone app OnXHunt because it lists private property and the particular person I was told for the last two years owns 700 acres stretching across that south facing slope up behind town doesn't own that section at all. He does own some parcels of land up in those mtns but it doesn't even come close to 100 acres.  I believe that particular ground is blm. We shound look into it further. I talked to Scott(Oneguy) and threw an idea by him that if it is indeed available that Oneguy, myself, you and Lunk should get together and file series of association claims in the area. Give me a call. I will be over there this weekend.