New Zed Coil Under Test

So that's what flew over my place! It sent the dogs mad. By the time I rushed out it was disappearing over the trees. I just caught a glimpse of the red ML logo on the tale of the chopper.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 5:34 AM, Reg Wilson said:

Could be difficult to ground balance, especially around trees.

Yeah GB'ing above the trees could be a problem but puts a whole new meaning to the phrase "AirTest"

Or seeing as it's a big Coil they could be holding it above the ground to avoid the surface junk, lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The coil is one thing but how about that coil cover for those of you who insist on grinding against the ground?  (I mean trees, hills, boulders, houses, etc.)

Mitchel

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, mn90403 said:

The coil is one thing but how about that coil cover for those of you who insist on grinding against the ground?  (I mean trees, hills, boulders, houses, etc.)

Mitchel

That looks more like Area 51 to me,, you won't find many earthly things there,, Rumour has it that B.C. "Bruce to his Mates" has been using "Non" worldly Tech for a number of years, If ya get my Drift.,

Some say he was born In Roswell NM in 1947, And that he has more frequent flyer Miles than NASA, all we know is that he is only 4ft tall and has a grey complexion and his favourite movie is M.I.B.

Shhhhh, keep that last part to your self, Ok.

• Haha 1