Montana Gold Camp Book

Steve have you ever read the book "Gold Camp". It is about the gold rush of Virginia City, MT., Bannack, MT., and Alder Gulch, Henry Plummer and his Road Agents who robbed all the miners in the territory and the inception and begining of the Vigilanties. You would love this book and so would everyone else. This story would make for an amazing epic gold rush movie and the colorful people who lived thru it. Look it up if you can't find it I will find the book in my room and get you the authors name.

• Like 1

Been to Bannack twice and highly recommend if you haven't been there before.  They had a major flood a couple years ago that did some damage. They have built a holding pond above the town to control flood waters and also a lot of reconstruction due to the flood damage so things have changed, and I'll bet not quite as original as the "old" Bannack...but just a guess as I haven't been there since the reconstruction?  Also have a book on Bannack  but I couldn't find it.....great read on Bannack history and the vigilantes.  I had a link with pics of Bannack but can't seem to post it here...sorry.

Reese....we'd outta put on our ghillie suits and "hit" Bannack!   lmao!

• Haha 1