unearth

For Sale 1 1/2 Year Old Garrett ATX Metal Detector For Sale

I've used this unit maybe seven or eight times. Works perfectly. Comes with what you see in the pics plus the charger and re-chargerable batteries and the handbook. The first large DD coil cover broke so I've included a new one and the coil cover for the eight inch round cover was solid so I cut out the center area for easier use, for me, in the water. The large DD coil has some scratches on the bottom due to the one time I forgot to put the coil cover on after cleaning and went hunting. $1800.00 includes shipping in CONUS. No trades please.

IMG_1582.jpg

IMG_1581.jpg

IMG_1583.jpg

IMG_1584.jpg

Edited by unearth
lowered the price

• Similar Content

• By SDMiner
      New Fisher Gold Bug 2 with 2 coils with scuff covers, original box, instructions and a pair of Koss TD81 Headphones that pair perfectly with the machine. 9V batteries included. Price includes postage in the lower 48 and Alaska. Will be shipped with tracking and fully insured. I accept PayPal.
      $600.00 obo

• By Mike Hillis
      Selling my G2+ LTD Forrest Camo model.   Works great.  Looks great.  Comes with stock 7x11" DD coil, armstrap and original manual.  
      $333 shipped.  USPS Money Order or Paypal.
      Thanks
      Mike

• By rled2005
      I'm selling my wife's White's MX Sport It is very powerful and extremely sensitive. This is a great machine.  We bought it on the White's garage sale listing for $650. They said that the screen and program was updated due to some people having issues with a leak. Still under original 2 year warranty. Only used once since new. Check the pictures for newness and condition. Protective plastic is still on the screen! Instruction manual and headphones included. $475

• By Ridge Runner
      Over on Chris forum the Az. outback he has one Impact that he has for sale for 595.00 ship to your door in lower 48. It comes with two coil and lower extra shaft. It also comes with other items but I’ll let you read that .
      It’s a bargain for someone out there !
       Chuck
    • By Johnnysalami1957
      Selling my other Equinox 800. Wife got me one and son got me one that arrived today. Only really need one although the prospect of having two is intriguing. You will receive a brand new updated to V 1.7.5 firmware never removed from the box never registered machine shipped double boxed. You will receive a receipt marked paid with other items that I got and my phone # redacted.
      800.00 PP friends and family or US postal money order please.  Priority Shipping is free in the lower 48 
      Not interested in any trades
      Thanks

• By DukeBoxer
      I ordered this cable a couple months ago and then ended up selling my detector after using a Tesoro Mojave. I have no need for this and I've tried before and failed to sell it so now it's free to a good home. I'd like to do pickup in New Haven county CT but I can ship it if you pay shipping. I need it gone in the next week or two and I'm posting it here first! It's brand new and never been used