unearth

For Sale 1 1/2 Year Old Garrett ATX Metal Detector For Sale

I've used this unit maybe seven or eight times. Works perfectly. Comes with what you see in the pics plus the charger and re-chargerable batteries and the handbook. The first large DD coil cover broke so I've included a new one and the coil cover for the eight inch round cover was solid so I cut out the center area for easier use, for me, in the water. The large DD coil has some scratches on the bottom due to the one time I forgot to put the coil cover on after cleaning and went hunting. $1800.00 includes shipping in CONUS. No trades please.

IMG_1582.jpg

IMG_1581.jpg

IMG_1583.jpg

IMG_1584.jpg

Edited by unearth
lowered the price
  • Like 1

I just checked and Gary confirmed this is still available.

• Like 1

Mark,

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, the detector is still for sale. It's ready to go. Let me know if you're still interested.

Thanks,

Gary

• Similar Content

• By brogansown
      While most of us are basically detecting for gold, some of us and me especially, as curator of a Museum, are also intrigued by the artifacts we sometimes find.  Those bits of iron, copper, lead and bronze tell a tale and I've collected them along with photographs and genealogy to create a book about one of Eastern Oregon's earliest gold mining camp.  Eldorado and the towns nearby have been heavily detected and many of the items have been donated to the Museum thus helping me to write the book. I'm working on a mining display at the Museum and recently received an ore cart from the Sunday Hill Mine in Mormon Basin, Oregon.
      The book is done and is for sale at $41.00 for paper backs and $75.00 for the hardback - with $5.00 for postage.  Took me eight years, so I hope you like it.  email at fugates@fmtc.com

• By Buzzard
      I have a Mountain Goat Trommel  for sale . Been used 1 time In my  yard......…...asking 550.   Also have spiral wheel ,  No Spout to go between.
      Asking 250 or trade both for equinox 800.
      Also have a Thompson Drywasher in great shape  , 12v or hand crank....
      Asking 450.00
      Will not ship...located in Golden Valley AZ..can possibly meet within 100 miles
      STOCK PHOTOS

• By goldbugron
      I have a Coil Tek 14" mono coil with cover and an additional new cover, mounted on rod. $125 shipped. (Conus), and
      a Nugget Finder 6'X10' elliptical mono with cover, mounted on rod. $100 shipped. (Conus)
      Call or text Ron  1-seven seven Five-30zero-1736. PayPal or USPS money order.

• By Goldgetter
      I have ran this one season. Has 2 9hp with 2 person dive compressors,cam locks, custom clean out system, brand new hot water heater(not installed)..... testing water $8000 posible trade prefer cash. Things of interest gpz7000,sdc2300,gpx5000, toyota 4x4 4cyl only, maybe other stuff, dosnt hirt to ask. Located in ca. Pm for details 

• By IronDigger
      Used but in good condition, missing coil cover. 175.00

• By dirtman
      ===========     COIL IS SOLD  6/24/19  ===========

18" Advantage Mono, finds the small and deep ones great coverage comes with coil cover in excellent condition.
      $250.    CALL OR REPLY HERE  
      No texts or data on this phone number calls only  928 303 8474