Any News On The 15 Inch Noxy Coils?

Andy2640

I have already ordered 15X12 "coil .. should be available from 15.10.2018 .., price is reasonable ... 265,.. euro.

• Like 2

Oh boy oh boy!!  Good news indeed.   EDIT: Yeah....the Minelab website now has the "coming soon" removed! ? ? 

HAPPY DAYS!!

Andy.

Hi Andy

a couple of weeks ago you asked about the Nox and the Kruzer. Daniel TN gave it to you straight. I had a Multi Kruzer and Nox 600 at the same time and was able to do similar testing with the stock coils and the smaller ones. My results were the same. I live in an area where digging plugs is a no,no so I have to be pretty sure of what is under my coil and how deep it is before I go after it with my screwdriver! I now have no Multi Kruzer and both Equinox's and can't wait for the bigger coil.

Jeff

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Jeff McClendon said:

Hi Andy

a couple of weeks ago you asked about the Nox and the Kruzer. Daniel TN gave it to you straight. I had a Multi Kruzer and Nox 600 at the same time and was able to do similar testing with the stock coils and the smaller ones. My results were the same. I live in an area where digging plugs is a no,no so I have to be pretty sure of what is under my coil and how deep it is before I go after it with my screwdriver! I now have no Multi Kruzer and both Equinox's and can't wait for the bigger coil.

Jeff

Thanks for that Jeff.  I love my nox and naively "at first" thought there may be something on the market even better.  But so far, after buying a very expensive Nexus MP and researching every other detector on the market, i have yet to find anything so versatile, multi-purpose and intuitive as the equinox.  When i have it on my arm now, it almost feels part of me.  This is something i have never experienced with any other product, from airguns, to mobile phones to everything.  Like you..... i am chopping at the bit to get the 15 inch'er to cover more ground, i'm excited to say the least. Good times ahead buddy ? 

• Like 3

Maybe I'm lucky, -the" big" coil on the Equinox is on my way home to me, when it's a weekend so I get it on Monday 15,

• Like 3

Received a MINELAB e-mail announcement late afternoon 10/10 saying that the 15" coil is Now Shipping !!!!!! 

• Like 1

Oh praise the lord!!!   ?   Lets sing!   Itsssss a haaappy happy happy happy happy song, sing the happy happy happy happy happy song.......sing boys sing.  GREAT NEWS.

• Like 3

I phoned my good friend Craig at Crawfords the UK distributor today and paid for my Equinox 15" X 12" coil and I was told that I should see my coil delivered early next week as they are being dispatched from the European central supply depot in Holland today.   I am number one on Crawfords list, I placed my order 13 months ago when the Equinox was first launched at the UK 2017 Detectival, I ordered my Equinox 800 along with the 15" X 12" coil on that day

• Like 3