Any News On The 15 Inch Noxy Coils?

Andy2640

Any water hunters have both coils?   If you do....I’d like to see some results on small to average gold rings.   It just looks like no advantage for my hunting if it’s heavier and looses sensitivity in the water.  Those figures show the standard coil out performing it.

Personally,  weighing the Equinox even on a 15x12 large coil as well ... ... I have compared a standard 11 " coil and big 15x12" coil - at 50 eurocents buried at 38cm in the ground. Test Field is uphil - so detecting that coin from different directions its more difficult ... here the standard 11 "coil had a problem with the detections - it did not give any good signals, or repeated, but .. one-sided signal .., so a large coil gave good signal from ID from all directions .. , Tested on programs: Park1, Park2, Field1, Field2 ... In my opinion, Park2 and Park1  pronouced beter signal  in sensitivity 23-24, than Field 2 and Field 1 at the same sensitivity. In each program I tested the sensitivity and range of the coil on 3 small items in the ground: golden O- segment 0.05 gram of gravel on 10cm in the ground.13.5mm denar drained to 23cm in the ground, and 13mm silver earrings buried on 20cm .. programs Park2 and Field2 gave signal and ID to all 3 small objects on the sensibility 22, -its the excellent sensitivity and the range for big coil.....  The 11" standard coil which takes it in sensitivity from 21 ... Park1, and Field1 no pronounced signal at golden 0.05 grams of the O-segment can not be seen sometimes in some situations again ... all of the first tests ..the cross indicates the position of 50 eurocent, 3 plastic collars position 3 of small objects in the ground...

oktober 5 iphone 5S 2018 022_DxO.jpg

oktober 5 iphone 5S 2018 018_DxO_DxO.jpg

oktober 5 iphone 5S 2018 021_DxO.jpg

oktober 5 iphone 5S 2018 028_DxO.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think that for many detectors the 15x 12 "coil will work, most of the time as the main coil... That coil  i have the sensitivity and reach of very tiny objects, but it also has a lot of reach for coins and medium and large objects. Is a control comparison of 15x12 "and 11" coils,  in program Park1 and Park2 on sensitivity 20 and recovery speeds 4:in a moment I will publish the results of the airtest...

Oktober 6 iphone 5S 2018 008_DxO.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I do not have to play video - because I have it at home from my observation is deeper. clearly, you can wait for some of the test videos ...

Better 70-% use the 15X12 coil on the detector,..how to let the big and heavy coil fall in the cabinet.Important is that 15X12" is as sensitive as 11"standart coil..and it has more depth... 

oktober 7 iphone 5S 2018 005_DxO.jpg

• Like 1

On 10/22/2018 at 9:29 PM, staffydog33 said:

When are we gona see some videos on the 15" coil?

In particular side by side comparisons with stock coil.

I'm thinking the big coil is WAY to much money for a VERY small gain, if any at all.

Matt

If ground coverage is not important to you that might be the case. I could care less if it goes deeper... that is just a bonus. This coil is a necessity for anyone with a huge field or beach to cover.

Just a superb coil, I could not be more pleased with mine. I made a world class find with it but that story will have to wait a bit since I am in the middle of the hunt.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1