Any News On The 15 Inch Noxy Coils?

Andy2640

3 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I made a world class find....

Wow!  Coming from someone who doesn't exaggerate I can't wait to see it.

I'm still more excited about this coil than I was the 6 inch.  I wasn't even really wanting a 6 inch but kind of just bought one due to the reports on how deep the thing goes.  I admit I was shocked at that myself...deepest small coil I have ever seen.  But I swear I tried hunting a Civil War camp the other day that was loaded in iron...and it took me 4 hours just to cover a 50 yard long by 20 yard wide area worth of overlapping swings.  

Has anyone in the US received one (besides Steve ? ) ?

I believe one member commented that it was still a ways off for us in the U.S. 

On 10/22/2018 at 4:29 PM, staffydog33 said:

When are we gona see some videos on the 15" coil?

In particular side by side comparisons with stock coil.

I'm thinking the big coil is WAY to much money for a VERY small gain, if any at all.

Matt

The gain is likely more in coverage vs. depth and to some detectorists that is worth the money in saved time when searching a site because you may only have limited time to hunt it.

Got my tracking info for my 15x12 today so it looks like they are starting to trickle out..

Bryan

• Like 3

Excellent news, Bryan!

Steve, I totally missed that "hint" from you about a "world-class find" with your 12x15, until just now.  I haven't heard any more about it; have you posted about it yet, and I missed that, too?

Steve

3 hours ago, steveg said:

Excellent news, Bryan!

Steve, I totally missed that "hint" from you about a "world-class find" with your 12x15, until just now.  I haven't heard any more about it; have you posted about it yet, and I missed that, too?

Steve

Exciting isn't it.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, steveg said:

Excellent news, Bryan!

Steve

I am headed home now. Need a couple days but will be posting soonish. Fabulous coil and fabulous Equinox finds by numerous people.

• Like 2