Any News On The 15 Inch Noxy Coils?

Andy2640

Great news, Steve, I'll look forward to it!

And I can tell you are excited -- I'm really happy for you to have made such a find (can't wait to see it!)

Steve

Looks like the 15x12 coils have arrived in Alaska !!!!!!!  :biggrin:

Hi everyone, I’ve had my Equinox 800 for 2 months and I feel like I’m a little late to the party. I’m making up for lost time and getting out every weekend with the Nox, so far I’ve found a US buckle, 1781 half real, 1852 three cent silver, a colonial copper, many colonial buttons, lots of CW bullets, miscellanious CW relics, and 1800s jewelry. Almost all of those things came from spots that I previously hunted thoroughly with my Whites V3i.

My 15 x 12 coil had shipped and is due to arrive in Northern Virginia on Wednesday. I’m looking forward to taking it back to the same spots and seeing what else I can find!

Ringtail

• Like 4

My 15 coil arrived today, can’t wait to try it out this weekend!

Ringtail

CA19744C-F8B0-4662-B75D-AC0BF0294117.jpeg

• Like 5

Mine has arrived, but so has the SNOW !!!!  :biggrin:,:sad:...….

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Dig It said:

Mine has arrived, but so has the SNOW !!!!  :biggrin:,:sad:...….

That figures!  It’s the New Toy weather curse. My big coil comes tomorrow along with 90% chance of rain for the next two days.  I’ll try not to complain though. At least my precipitation is still coming in a liquid form.. Hope your snow melts off so you can at least test it once before the deep freeze.

Bryan

• Like 2

My season was coming to an end nicely, it was getting colder slowly and water levels in creeks were coming down, very tall grasses were lying down, and ML put out a e-mail saying the new 15x12 was shipping, brown bears were starting up the mountains with just a few black bears hanging around low, all good to this point. BUT then it started to rain & rain & rain ALL water levels came up to flood levels, fields flooded and no new coil yet. Now temps are in teens & as water levels drop the ground freezes and with new coil in arsenal, I will again have to change plans because I am not a quitter, I do detect and prospect year round here in Alaska just doesn't seem as fun as 20 yrs ago. But as long as you have the will we always find a way !!!!!! And my next way will be RV for winter in Nevada / Arizona deserts …..  :cool:   Dig on ………….

P3290244.JPG

P3310250.JPG

• Like 3