Any News On The 15 Inch Noxy Coils?

Andy2640

Today I got a delivery of mine and friend David H 15" X 12" Equinox coils, I will be out detecting tomorrow and giving mine a bash.

Randy & Davids 15 X 12  Equinox Coils 3rd November 2018.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

In case anyone didn’t know Minelab Equinox coils come with washers and plastic nuts and bolts. I was trying to order these and my dealer was sold out. Both my 15” and 6” coil came with washers and bolts, that was a nice surprise.

Joe

Seems there are a ton of them out there now......... wheres the reviews or whats being found with them at what depth?   Normally by this time we have the placebo affect on new products.   Ive not seen anyone using them in the water yet or talking about it.

1 hour ago, dewcon4414 said:

Seems there are a ton of them out there now......... wheres the reviews or whats being found with them at what depth?   Normally by this time we have the placebo affect on new products.   Ive not seen anyone using them in the water yet or talking about it.

Well, Dew, you posted right in NSC's thread and he discussed actually using it in the water...so at least give him some love...or acknowledgement.  Perhaps you just missed it when you read his post...

No I didn’t go back through the thread.  My phone for some reason won’t let me do anything except first and last page.   I appoligise for any toe I may have stepped on.  Was he hunting salt water?  I’ll have to get on the computer when I get home.   But Chase still not a lot of buzz on the coil for this machine.  I’ll do more research....thanks

well I went back and seen his thread.  Very little info since he hadn’t hunted but a couple of times in the water and seemed to be addressing his park hunts.