Any News On The 15 Inch Noxy Coils?

Andy2640

$239 internet price and supplies are now shipping to dealers. Time to order if you have not already. It’s so light it may replace the 11” as my stock coil. I don’t have any more problem pinpointing with it than the stock coil. Unreserved thumbs up on my part!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Made my order directly 10:00am this morning at A.M.D. Brian said he has 2 coming in, all I can say is their is only one left !! LOL !!!!!

Good Hunting

• Like 1

Ive literally just emailed crawfords UK to check where i am on the list.  Like with the equinox 800, i wonder how many units are going to each store?  I got a feeling i'm waaaay down on that pesky list.  Grhhh!!!

• Like 1

On 9/13/2018 at 8:17 AM, Daniel Tn said:

That's how I've always described an elliptical coil; via the larger number.  A 6x10 DD coil has always been a "10 inch elliptical" to me.  The 12x15 should be roughly the equiv to a 13 inch round coil, and if it offers up to 2 inches more depth, that is huge to a lot of us.  

The way it stands now, in my soil, the Nox is probably the most accurate IDing VLF machine I have ever ran.  BUT...the catch there is that in my soil, it is almost unheard of for a VLF to be able to ID anything accurately beyond 5 to 6 inches or so.  In my case, the Nox can give consistent coin numbers and tone on a dime buried at 10 inches.  Most all other VLFs will read that dime as iron.  10 inches is about as far as it can do that...you might squeeze another half inch out of it if your coil control is perfect and the coin centered of the coil, and even at 10 inches, it requires good coil control.  I have been blown away at the multitude of stuff that has been coming out of the ground with this machine as it is now....adding just 2 more inches to that might open up a whole new world for me.  The past couple weeks, I have been playing with the 6 inch coil and comparing it to the 7 inch concentric coil on the Multi Kruzer.  That 6 inch coil packs quite a punch too.  

Daniel I couldn't agree more I am in East Tennessee and same thing vlfs and even fbs machines struggle past 6 inches. With the nox I can punch down with accurate id to 10 inches that's a true pinpointer deep target.  The 6 inch coil can hit 6 to 8 inches with soild id as well. So for me if I gain any depth with large coil in my soil it's a bounce I suspect I will, which may bring things just out of reach within reach.  Plus just covering a large field abit more effectively is a welcome addition. 

• Like 2

I like to see the 13 "-13.5" coil....somewhere I read that for 50eurocent coins it gives 5cm more, and big coins is more ....I'm curious.,  know how the big coil will detect all coin sizes ...The weight of this 15x12 coil  should be about 650 grams ...- it's a light coil...

• Like 2

I have a first look at the 15x12 Equinox coil. the exact size of the coil without the cover is 30.7cm x 38cm, the weight of the coil with the coil cover and the cable is equal to 660 grams .., mounted on the shafte golden mask is light-so it's okay ...

oktober 1 iphone5S 2018 059_DxO.jpg

oktober 1 iphone5S 2018 083_DxO.jpg

• Like 1

The first control airtests indicate that the 15x12 coil is equally sensitive to small items like gold earrings, or small 13mm -0.50 gram silver coin Denar ... the middle, and the big coins are  deeper - programs Park1, Park2 for recovery speed 2 and 4  and sensitivity 20... The impression of the big coil has more than the same reach of these two recovery speeds 2 and 4-as compared to the standard 11 "spools there were more differences .. tomorrow I will make a test for the smallest items ... and then tests in the ground...

• Like 5