Any News On The 15 Inch Noxy Coils?

Andy2640

Obviously a larger coil will not be quite as hot on tiny objects as a smaller coil. That said the Equinox has remarkable small item capability such that even with the larger coil it is hotter than many machines.

This is honestly one of the best larger VLF coils I have used. I am certain it will become the standard coil for many Equinox users.

• Like 3

I wonder why ML didnt go for a CTX like - 17 inch'er for the foxy?

Anyways i phoned a few stores yesterday, Crawfords UK and Joan Allen UK.  Both said they will know more Thursday, but expecting them to arrive next week ? 

On 10/12/2018 at 6:27 PM, Steve Herschbach said:

It’s so light it may replace the 11” as my stock coil. I don’t have any more problem pinpointing with it than the stock coil. Unreserved thumbs up on my part!

Steve what is the weight compared to the 11"er?

Thanks

11 "standard coil-506 grams, .. 15X12" coil-660 grams, 6 "coil -303 grams .. -15v12 coil-is of its size, very light., that sounds very solid .. I have measured the weight of the coils...now test for very tiny items...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

short-coil  airtest for small things, program Park2- sensitivity 20, recovery speed -4 ...,weight in grams,diameter items in milimeters, distanse in centimeters..

oktober 3 iphone 5S 2018 006_DxO.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

It's lead ... And I increase the sensitivity from 20 to 22 - 15x12 "coils - Is similar or exceed the range of 11" standard coil ... Tests in terrain at 0.05 gram gold O - segment at a depth of 10 cm in the ground I show it - when raising sensitivity 21-22 to -11 "standard coil-with sensitivity 23,24..to 15X12 large coil..this coil is sensitive ..., works well on high sensitivity...tested in programs  Park 2,recovery speed 4-5 is optimal-in test..,  

• Like 1

Looks like the standard coil held its own to me........ add salt water and if that coil has to be turned down..... coverage maybe the only advantage for water hunters..... and that will depend on how much effort it takes to push it around out there.

BUT.......the 6" coil was pretty impressive to me.   You'd have to want to do some griding/grinding thou to use it on the beach....... lot of patience with a beach and no targets.

Thanks for that post ...... im hoping to see a lot more from those who got it earlier than the U.S.    Im told i wouldnt see one until Dec or Jan if i ordered now.  

...in this test I also tested the coins, small and medium size  coin,,....50eurocent at a depth of 38cm in the ground, and 1 Polish grosz-15mm -1.65gram coin-at a depth of 29cm.in the ground. and the big coil detects these coins with a good signal, tomorrow it compares to 15x12" coil and 11"  standart coil on these coins...

• Like 2