Andy2640

Any News On The 15 Inch Noxy Coils?

It's lead ... And I increase the sensitivity from 20 to 22 - 15x12 "coils - Is similar or exceed the range of 11" standard coil ... Tests in terrain at 0.05 gram gold O - segment at a depth of 10 cm in the ground I show it - when raising sensitivity 21-22 to -11 "standard coil-with sensitivity 23,24..to 15X12 large coil..this coil is sensitive ..., works well on high sensitivity...tested in programs  Park 2,recovery speed 4-5 is optimal-in test..,  

• Like 2

Looks like the standard coil held its own to me........ add salt water and if that coil has to be turned down..... coverage maybe the only advantage for water hunters..... and that will depend on how much effort it takes to push it around out there.

BUT.......the 6" coil was pretty impressive to me.   You'd have to want to do some griding/grinding thou to use it on the beach....... lot of patience with a beach and no targets.

Thanks for that post ...... im hoping to see a lot more from those who got it earlier than the U.S.    Im told i wouldnt see one until Dec or Jan if i ordered now.  

...in this test I also tested the coins, small and medium size  coin,,....50eurocent at a depth of 38cm in the ground, and 1 Polish grosz-15mm -1.65gram coin-at a depth of 29cm.in the ground. and the big coil detects these coins with a good signal, tomorrow it compares to 15x12" coil and 11"  standart coil on these coins...

• Like 2

Any water hunters have both coils?   If you do....I’d like to see some results on small to average gold rings.   It just looks like no advantage for my hunting if it’s heavier and looses sensitivity in the water.  Those figures show the standard coil out performing it.

Personally,  weighing the Equinox even on a 15x12 large coil as well ... ... I have compared a standard 11 " coil and big 15x12" coil - at 50 eurocents buried at 38cm in the ground. Test Field is uphil - so detecting that coin from different directions its more difficult ... here the standard 11 "coil had a problem with the detections - it did not give any good signals, or repeated, but .. one-sided signal .., so a large coil gave good signal from ID from all directions .. , Tested on programs: Park1, Park2, Field1, Field2 ... In my opinion, Park2 and Park1  pronouced beter signal  in sensitivity 23-24, than Field 2 and Field 1 at the same sensitivity. In each program I tested the sensitivity and range of the coil on 3 small items in the ground: golden O- segment 0.05 gram of gravel on 10cm in the ground.13.5mm denar drained to 23cm in the ground, and 13mm silver earrings buried on 20cm .. programs Park2 and Field2 gave signal and ID to all 3 small objects on the sensibility 22, -its the excellent sensitivity and the range for big coil.....  The 11" standard coil which takes it in sensitivity from 21 ... Park1, and Field1 no pronounced signal at golden 0.05 grams of the O-segment can not be seen sometimes in some situations again ... all of the first tests ..the cross indicates the position of 50 eurocent, 3 plastic collars position 3 of small objects in the ground...

oktober 5 iphone 5S 2018 022_DxO.jpg

oktober 5 iphone 5S 2018 018_DxO_DxO.jpg

oktober 5 iphone 5S 2018 021_DxO.jpg

oktober 5 iphone 5S 2018 028_DxO.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

After seeing and reading reports on the 15...I think I will just say with my stock and the 6 inch coils.....so far they work for where I hunt.

• Like 2

I think that for many detectors the 15x 12 "coil will work, most of the time as the main coil... That coil  i have the sensitivity and reach of very tiny objects, but it also has a lot of reach for coins and medium and large objects. Is a control comparison of 15x12 "and 11" coils,  in program Park1 and Park2 on sensitivity 20 and recovery speeds 4:in a moment I will publish the results of the airtest...

Oktober 6 iphone 5S 2018 008_DxO.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

When are we gona see some videos on the 15" coil?

In particular side by side comparisons with stock coil.

I'm thinking the big coil is WAY to much money for a VERY small gain, if any at all.

Matt

• Like 1