You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Diggin' It
      What kind of batteries ya'll use? I used to buy nothing but Duracell rechargeable, then in the last year I couldn't find any. I just bought some Rayovac with a charger, but they don't seem to hold a charge. I charged them, put them in, they showed full charge as I hunted for about an hour, then the next day only see two dots on the power gauge. I recharged them hoping they needed a break in, but they did the same thing. Now I have used them for 3 days, with only two dots showing, they don't seem to be going any lower, but I don't trust them. I just did a search and found a bunch of Duracells, I might of been looking for the same charger I used to have, that died, and couldn't find it. I hate to go spend more on a different brand...I didn't notice until now, the rechargeable's are 1.2 volt, whereas the regular are 1.5 volt, would that make a difference?

I don't want a battery pack, at least not a NiCad...

• By Ridge Runner
      Well I received my December 2017 mag from Lost Treasure today and just on the inside of the first page is the new MX 7. This has to be the same detector that Tom has been swinging around with a orange ring around the face. White's is offering you a look at the detector by way of a video on their site.
      The only thing said is a test was done with a 8.5 gram 14K gold ring at 14 inches saying gonna need a bigger shovel. I guess to find out more we all need to look at White's video on this detector.
      Chuck
      10/30 edit - you can find the latest White’s MX7 Details & Specifications Here

White's MX7 metal detector
    • By Steve Herschbach
      White's Field Team members Dominque Da Silva and D.J. Yost will be discussing the new White's MX7, talking about their time on the field team and some of their finds that they have made over the years. Join us tonight Monday 11/6/2017 at 9:00 PM Eastern at www.spreaker.com/admrr. If you wish to join the discussion you can call us at 678 439-1863 when we open up the lines.
      American Digger Relic Roundup - For diggers and collectors of history. An hour long program every Monday Night at 9:00 PM eastern standard time. Join your hosts Butch Holcombe, Jeff Lubbert and Heath Jones as they explore the past. Learn more about Metal Detecting, Treasure hunting in all it's forms, and the preservation of history. Learn from our callers, and expert show guest's This is a call in show (678-439-1863) and you are encouraged to participate.

• By Ridge Runner
      Tom from White’s made a statement that the  color of the MX 7 had to do with the day it would hit the market.
      All know that we see orange everywhere on Halloween. Now with that said will it hold true on the hint that Tom drop.
      Maybe it could be what Halloween is all about and that’s Trick or Treat.
      Intil tomorrow when we’ll all know.
      Chuck
    • By Steve Herschbach
      There is finally a page on White’s website dedicated to the new MX7 https://www.whiteselectronics.com/product/mx7/?lang=us
      And a new video with Steve Howard showing the various MX7 settings options.

• By Steve Herschbach
      Availability mid-November. MSRP $599.95 (MAP $549.90)
      White's MX7 Owner's Manual
      White's MX7 information page
      13.8 kHz, 3.6 lbs, 9.5" concentric coil (compatible with existing MX Sport coils). Six preset programs (Coin and Jewelry, All-Metal, Beach, Prospecting, Relic, and High Trash) and easy-to-access Threshold, Gain, Ground Balance, and Pinpoint modes. Pressing the Options button accesses more controls, with user-adjustable Volume, Threshold, Depth Units, Backlight Level, Frequency Shift, Salt Track, Program, Self-Adjusting Threshold, Iron Grunt, VCO, Reject Volume, and Discrimination Mask. IP 54 rated - dust and water-resistant.
      Images - click or double-click for larger versions...

White's MX7 metal detector

White's MX7 control panel

White's MX7 coil connection / waterproof speaker

White's MX7 headphone connection
      White's MX7 Specifications (click to enlarge)