Another Case Solution!

PseudoShooter

Hello All

I wanted to share another case solution. This is a Plano gun case that I purchased from Amazon Canada. Nice case for $100. It took a little time to pick out all of the plugs but at least all of the parts have a place now. The left over plugs will be good for padding other stuff too so I'm saving them for now.

Edit: I just realized that there is not much room for headphones but I don't use them and I'll probably go with ear buds if I ever do. My main concern was providing as much protection as possible to the gear in case I fly with the case.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00E221A88/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

NOX case.jpg

• Like 6

A top quality case, very sweet.  At first i thought it was meant for domestic use, which seems a little over kill, but for flying abroad and with modern day baggage handlers, it needs all the help it can get.

Perfect cut outs too, nice1 PS.

• 1 year later...

I would have to agree with Andy2640.

I purchased a very similar case from Princess Auto.  Although it is effective, it is not indestructible. Mine has a waterproof seal built in which when the case becomes compressed from baggage handlers (I curse you all!!) pillars no others suitcases on top of their”this will make a nice base for the rest of the luggage... when opened it sounded like a fresh bag of Nabob. That’s coffee that was compress sealed for you younger folk.  My advice with the carry case is lay everything flat and take apart the elbow cuff completely. Have a baggy for storing spare bolts and nuts etc.

Happy hunting.