TDI Beachhunter First Run Sold Out!

Well I’d told Tom if he would send me one and if I liked it I’d send him the money. I’d also write a review but if not I’d just return it.

Here I’ve been going to my mail box looking for it each day and wondering maybe it got lost. Then Steve post that White’s has sold out.

I really think if I send the money first I may get it sooner before the second run is sold out.ha

Great going White’s.

Chuck

• Haha 2

I have a couple left of my 1st order.  Chuck are you really waiting for one?  If so, let me know and I can get one headed your way.

Hi Gerry 

Thanks for the heads up you have some in stock but I’ll have to take a rain check.

Everyone is telling me to get one and even my wife says if you want one I should get it. I take one look in my pocket book and when I open it, it says you got to be kidding. Really !

My Mothers and I have came to the same conclusion. That we should have been born rich instead of so good looking. This way we could have bought anything we wanted.

Chuck

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

Hi Gerry 

Thanks for the heads up you have some in stock but I’ll have to take a rain check.

Everyone is telling me to get one and even my wife says if you want one I should get it. I take one look in my pocket book and when I open it, it says you got to be kidding. Really !

My Mothers and I have came to the same conclusion. That we should have been born rich instead of so good looking. This way we could have bought anything we wanted.

Chuck

Chuck,  I totally understand.  When you are good looking, you do get spoiled quite a bit.  Here is my good looking and he does get spoiled.

HeroA.jpg

HeroB.jpg

• Haha 1