Steve Herschbach

TDI Beachhunter First Run Sold Out!

Well I’d told Tom if he would send me one and if I liked it I’d send him the money. I’d also write a review but if not I’d just return it.

Here I’ve been going to my mail box looking for it each day and wondering maybe it got lost. Then Steve post that White’s has sold out.

I really think if I send the money first I may get it sooner before the second run is sold out.ha

Great going White’s.

Chuck

• Haha 2

I have a couple left of my 1st order.  Chuck are you really waiting for one?  If so, let me know and I can get one headed your way.

Hi Gerry 

Thanks for the heads up you have some in stock but I’ll have to take a rain check.

Everyone is telling me to get one and even my wife says if you want one I should get it. I take one look in my pocket book and when I open it, it says you got to be kidding. Really !

My Mothers and I have came to the same conclusion. That we should have been born rich instead of so good looking. This way we could have bought anything we wanted.

Chuck

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

Hi Gerry 

Thanks for the heads up you have some in stock but I’ll have to take a rain check.

Everyone is telling me to get one and even my wife says if you want one I should get it. I take one look in my pocket book and when I open it, it says you got to be kidding. Really !

My Mothers and I have came to the same conclusion. That we should have been born rich instead of so good looking. This way we could have bought anything we wanted.

Chuck

Chuck,  I totally understand.  When you are good looking, you do get spoiled quite a bit.  Here is my good looking and he does get spoiled.

HeroA.jpg

HeroB.jpg

• Haha 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By coinhunter65
      Hello everybody on the forum, hello Steve!
      I am a relic and coin hunter in Europe. Among other detectors I have used Minelab pulse machines since 1999, so I have a small arsenal of Coiltek and Detech coils for SD, GP and GPX models. ... and now I have set my mind to owning a White's TDI SL as well. I heard and read that Coiltek and Detech coils for SD, GP and GPX models can also be used on the TDI.
      Is that true??
      I'm looking forward to your answers! Take care and good hunt!
      Zsolt
    • By GB_Amateur
      ebay.com/itm/Whites-TDI-BIGFOOT-coil-58cm-X-12cm-21-75-x5-75-foam-filled-custom-cable-length/
    • By GB_Amateur
      Not trying to clog up the forum with ebay item(s), but this looks like a hard-to-find item someone here might want:
      ebay.com/itm/18-Cannon-Coil-For-Whites-TDI-Metal-Detector-/2
      Never seen one of these myself and have never heard of this company (if 'Cannon' is actually a company name -- maybe it's not).  Says 17 microsecond or longer delay is recommended, which takes it out of my wheelhouse since my TDI/SPP is locked at 10 us.
    • By Joe klecz
      Have a mine lab gpx 5000 and ordered a whites tdi sl for a backup unit a friend told me the gpx coils will work on the tdi?? But it’s not here yet to see if they will even plug in to the whites , so what’s the truth ??? Thanks 
    • By JohnnyRox
      Which do you think will hit deeper on wet sand?  I'd prefer a TDIBH over a DF but I'm budget limited.  
    • By karelian
      I've had this coil for quite some time, but it was packed away and forgotten. It was purchased for A$60 because I was intrigued.
      It is the anti-interference version. Measures 12 x 4 and uses the MInelab lower rod.
      Weight is decent, build quality is good. Performance in the field still remains a mystery as I've yet to use it. I gave it a quick air test just to see how it behaved on the Tdi Pro.
      This version has a hot spot in the centre of the coil which appears very sensitive to small targets at shallow depth. Seems to hit fairly well at shallow depths but doesn't have much punch for the deeper targets. Test garden results on coins would give real world depth on coins between a solid hit around 15cm or 6 inches and fading fast past 20cm or 8 inches. 
      Useless air test with ground balance off, gain at max, in ALL, frequency in the middle, pulse delay at 10.
      1 grain was               7cm
      .5 gram gold coin  16cm
      1/2 Sovereign         23cm
      Us Quarter              23cm
      Aussie Penny         25cm
      Whites Buckle        33cm
      So in summary it hits hard on small and shallow targets, the centre of the coil is a hot spot for sure.. Fades fast as depth increases, the big Whites buckle just managed 13 inches.
      Since I managed max gain on the Tdi Pro in an EMI hot zone, the Anti-interference feature seems to work ok.. One of the things I like about the Tdi machines is the ability to plug in all sorts of coils, never know if you don't have a go..  My Tdi SL is highly resistance to EMI and the Pro less so but still very good. This coil could make more sense mounted on a Minelab around electric fences and mobile phone towers.. etc.
      All the best,
      Karelian