ZEDHEAD

Lunk

Thanks guys!

Spencer, I'm actually at 30%; at this rate it will pay for itself by mid-July.

that is FRICKEN awesome. I envy you fellas in goood gold-hunting ground. I guess that just means more rewarding/appreciative the out-of-state trips should be.

happy hunting.

• Like 1

Another 26 grams of the good stuff added to the poke by the mighty Zed. The smallest bit pictured weighs in at a mere six tenths of a grain. The deepest was a 4 grammer (lower right of dime) at a measured 16 inches.

post-401-0-69754700-1429857843_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Lunk,

Hey that poke is sweet looking! Can't believe we talked about our smallest nugget found with the GPZ and a few minutes later you beat my record by a hundredth...lol. Keep swinging that coil, you know I am!

Rick

• Like 1

Keith, it was great meeting you and the rest of the team yesterday! Too bad the weather and my head cold were not cooperating. Thanks for your contributions to the forum, they are appreciated. Now get back out there and find more gold before you have to head home!

• Like 1

Thanks Steve, it was great to finally meet you too. And thanks for stopping by and saying a few words to the students; they really appreciated it. And a big shout-out to Chris Ralph for making an appearance as well!