ZEDHEAD

Lunk

After spending my first week with the GPZ 7000 on some old patches in Nevada, I am a true believer...an official "Zedhead". Pictured is an half ounce of nuggets, some surprisingly deep and others surprisingly shallow...enjoy.

post-401-0-42541200-1426200850_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

Hey Lunk Thanks for posting. I wanna be a ZEDHEAD too but work is keeping me in the bay area. Just got off the phone with Gerry and he told me of your success...see you in April! or sooner...

strick

Hey Lunk Thanks for posting. I wanna be a ZEDHEAD too but work is keeping me in the bay area. Just got off the phone with Gerry and he told me of your success...see you in April! or sooner...

strick

Strick, based on your natural ability with the SDC 2300 I predict that you will most certainly become a true Zedhead in no time. I look forward to seeing you at Gerry's Detectors 3-day detector training in April, if not before.

Purty gold pard! Its got me grinnin like a weasel in a hen house! Spent the better part of a month in Nevada myself this year and detected up some nice chevron type gold myself. 

Thanks for the kudos guys, and happy prospecting to you!