Detailed Review Of White's Goldmaster 24K

• 1 month later...

I am becoming interested in trying my hand at detecting placer gold (until now, it's been just coins), and am intrigued by what I've been reading about the Goldmaster 24K.  But, I already have the Nox 600 (and 6" coil), which apparently will do a reasonable job finding small gold nuggets, even without the 800's gold modes, so I don't know... 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2018 at 8:07 PM, watermain said:

Great review Steve. I sold my GMT and bought the 24K from Gerry in Idaho and haven't been sorry.

Comparing the 24K to the GMT, what would you say gives the 24K the advantage?  The 24K seems to have dropped true manual ground balancing. Has that been a problem?

• 1 month later...

Incredibly detailed review Steve. You are the unsurpassed master of detector reviews without the motivational bias of so many others, and that's an invaluable detail that is solid gold in my opinion.

Nicely done, and all the best,

Lanny

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/9/2019 at 8:52 PM, Outrider said:

Waterproof 24k at quartzsite gold show looks like a tan mx sport due out in April 2019

Looks like that turned out to just be a rumor.

I thought I would bring this review to the top since people are finally figuring out the 24K is a great little detector. This was my last detector review so I put a little more effort into it than most. I think it holds up well now a year later.

White’s Goldmaster 24K Specifications & Data

whites-goldmaster-24k-with-10-inch-coil.jpg

• Like 1