3 Rings In The Scoop

Sinclair

37 g is worth about $15.50 US just silver content.  That's about five of JW's nuggets!  ?

• Haha 2

Nice digs!  I found one of those jumbo skull rings too, in the most unexpected place.  Not my favorite ring, but it's a nice chunk of silver!

• Like 1

Stunning rings!! Thanks for sharing!

-Bill

Thank you guys. Im pretty sure, the second ring is 925, too.

Still quite happy - sometimes I don't even find a single ring in month - finding 3 in 1h really made my day :smile:

14 hours ago, Jackpine said:

You are the Skull Daddy! 

Yeah - Skull on one hand, and Harley Davidson on the other :laugh:

On 9/13/2018 at 1:52 AM, Cal_Cobra said:

Not my favorite ring, but it's a nice chunk of silver!

Exactly my thoughts!

29 minutes ago, JustSwell said:

Nice finds!  Sand beach or beach volleyball area or other?  Deep or shallow?  Did you bother with the numbers or just go off sound? 

Thank you. I almost exclusively hunt on the dry sand beaches in my area. There are some, which have a volleyball net or a football field to them - but to be honest, I never found much there and no jewelry at all besides a fake ring. The 3 rings were found at the nudism part of a beach. The two first rings were relatively shallow, the skull 2 scoops deep.

I've fine-tuned my tonebreaks to suit our local clad, so 95% of the time I hunt by ear. If something sounds unfamiliar / unusual, I take a look at the numbers. If I hit a beach with very few targets, I sometimes dig targets I normally wouldn't, just to see what targets "can" hide behind which numbers. The trashier the beach gets, the more I hunt by ear, if that makes any sense.

One of the main reasons (and imho the musthave killer feature for rapid coinshooting!) I've bought the Nox 800 is the adjustable tonebreak - In the beginning I've always looked at the numbers.. now as the days are getting shorter, I can only hunt in the dark - that plus my growing experience with my settings, make me look at the numbers less and less..

• Like 2

Ya the numbers really just reinforce the audio anyway.

So when you detect at the nudist beach do you have to take your cloths off? Or do they tell you its OK to wear shorts so they don't have to look at your nuts every time you dig a hole?

I guess you're not shy about door knocking. ?