Concentric Coil For Equinox 800?

Desert Dawg

Based on the gold I've seen recovered, with the 11" DD and 6" DD not sure it can be detected much smaller.  ML doesn't seem to show a lot of interest in developing OEM concentric accessory coils for its detectors, in general.

I see that you've visited the Equinox gold hunting threads here so you know what Equinox can do with small gold using the stock and 6" DD coils. Always trying to learn more about  MD tech. Please educate me on what more does concentric bring to the table for prospecting, presuming Equinox is even designed to be compatible with concentric round or coaxial elliptical coils?  Thanks.

CC-coil -I'm thinking about this idea a few days ago, even in terms of ID of iron undesired  waste ... "From my observation 6" equinox coil on targets 1 grain- range 3 ", standard coil 11" - range 2 " with the same sensitivity-20 ... program park 2, .... Is there also the possibility of a small coil-DOD-super D coil ...

22 minutes ago, EL NINO77 said:

CC-coil -I'm thinking about this idea a few days ago, even in terms of ID of iron undesired  waste ... "From my observation 6" equinox coil on targets 1 grain- range 3 ", standard coil 11" - range 2 " with the same sensitivity-20 ... program park 2, .... Is there also the possibility of a small coil-DOD-super D coil ...

Now you are asking for a miracle.  Lol.

small Super D coil - for VLF, should not be a big technical problem ..

Technologically not a challenge, all I am just saying that ML is not moving fast on any new coils for the Nox and then you start talking more specialized coils that may or may not have a wide customer base, and ML may be even less inclined to make the effort.  As Steve said, let's get them to deliver on the coils they already promised before we start throwing more specialized coil requests into the mix.

• Like 1

When I compared the ALLmetal and Discrimination modes in the 6-inch coil, I pulled the sensitivity up to the level when I feel weak, but regular signal on 13.5 mm -0.54 gram silver Denar coin -is buried at 23cm in the ground ... I got the sensitivity of 14th to Allmetal mode as also at Dyskrimination mode... program Park2, recovery speed 4 ... Signal without ID but clear and regular signal on nonferous metal ...Equinox has very good signal processing...All metall me also definitely outweigh discriminative-better capture signal -If the coil is not exactly above the deep target...like as a mini mix mode...

• Like 1