Nevada Nugget With Goldmaster 24k

tboykin

It was fun hanging out with you Tom, and I am glad you did not get skunked. That's easy to do when you have limited time to work with but when you have a hot machine like the Goldmaster 24K and are chasing the small stuff it definitely improves the odds of at least finding something, even if it is small.

I remember a guy once who told me he did not want to waste time digging that tiny stuff. We were on a hunt with me following along after him. He was getting nothing, and yet every once in awhile I would dig a tiny nugget he had passed over with his less sensitive detector. Any gold beats no gold, and next thing you know he was getting a new detector.

And speaking of new detectors of course - you and your crew did a great job on the 24K :smile:

• Like 1

That's an excellent bit of info you shared, I was wondering how the new ground balance was going to handle more challenging dirt. As we all know hot rocks can really upset VLF detectors to the point you're not finding any gold. Any improvements for cancelling out mineralisation with a VLF is very much welcomed. sounds like the 24k is providing some good results so far.

Joe.