Sign in to follow this  
Steve Herschbach

Deus Version 5.2 Update

Released 9/13/2018, the version Deus 5.2 Update solves some bugs and improves the connectivity between coils, remote control and headphones.

NOTE: The HF and X35 coils do not need to be updated at the moment, so they will be ignored during the DEUS software UPDATE.

8/2/2018 –  Version 5.1 improves the connectivity between DEUS and the MI-6 Pinpointer as well as the connection speed.

Latest Deus V5 Instruction Manual

http://www.xpmetaldetectors.com/metal-detector/deus-update/

ED5FBB03-1264-4767-AD3B-B4572B4408AD.jpeg

• Like 1

Pic of one of my remotes after update.
Note the new version ID.
Btw LF coils only recognized.
Neither of my Hf coils recognized.
Don’t have x35coil so can’t say for sure on it. 
j67exi.jpg

I am seeing some forum crosstalk.  This version shown above, its designation may change to say 5.2, without the suffix in a couple weeks.

Seems this update is still carrying the beta suffix for ID.

Maybe Xp is floating this to satisfy some problems for folks faster by not redesignating.

So we’ll see.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/deus/588744-version-update-5-2-released.html

Seems new version now after download, the designator has been changed to version 5.2.

Here is pic of one of my remotes after fresh update today.

2mq510g.jpg

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Coilpower
      Photo taken last year of cleaned and preserved military buttons from 12th Regiment in NZ Land Wars 1860s using Treborius preservation wax.
      This was when I was getting started with the Tarsacci.  As I was far more familiar with the XP Deus, it found the majority of these, but then when I thought I had cleaned out my gridded patch, I swapped to the Tarsacci and found about another 6 at greater depths in highly mineralised soil.
      It is a crying shame finding these in such condition.....deteriorated from age, fertilisers, lime, animal urine and soil minerals.

• By Tnsharpshooter
      Just a heads up.
      http://www.xpmetaldetectors.com/DEUS/Update/DEUS_UPDATE_English_Setup.exe
      USA link with info.
      Link deleted since Findmall Forum update broke all old links
      Version 4.0 manual
      http://www.xpmetaldetectors.com/telechargement/Instruction manual/DEUS_V4_MANUAL_UK.pdf

• By Tnsharpshooter
      Seems some folks already experiencing problems.

• By Tnsharpshooter
      Here is a link talking about the version.
      Still unofficial, but I think we can see at least some improvements users will get when version is officially released.
    • By Tnsharpshooter
      Some folks may be interested in Xp Deus for coin hunting.  This video shows airtest ID distance potential of detector.  The ground as mineralization rises will reduce the accurate ID at distance of buried targets.

• By Steve Herschbach
      XP DEUS / XP ORX Search Coil Chart
      Low Frequency (LF) Search Coils 4, 8, 12, 18 kHz 9" round, 11" round, 13" x 11" (discontinued September 2018) XP DEUS Only
      X35 Search Coils 4, 8 ,12 ,18, 25 kHz 9" round, 11" round, 13" x 11" XP DEUS and XP ORX
      High Frequency (HF) Search Coils 9" round 15, 30, 50 kHz and 10" x 5" 15, 30, 80 kHz XP DEUS and XP ORX