Sign in to follow this  
Steve Herschbach

Deus Version 5.2 Update

Released 9/13/2018, the version Deus 5.2 Update solves some bugs and improves the connectivity between coils, remote control and headphones.

NOTE: The HF and X35 coils do not need to be updated at the moment, so they will be ignored during the DEUS software UPDATE.

8/2/2018 –  Version 5.1 improves the connectivity between DEUS and the MI-6 Pinpointer as well as the connection speed.

Latest Deus V5 Instruction Manual

http://www.xpmetaldetectors.com/metal-detector/deus-update/

ED5FBB03-1264-4767-AD3B-B4572B4408AD.jpeg

• Like 1

Pic of one of my remotes after update.
Note the new version ID.
Btw LF coils only recognized.
Neither of my Hf coils recognized.
Don’t have x35coil so can’t say for sure on it. 
j67exi.jpg

I am seeing some forum crosstalk.  This version shown above, its designation may change to say 5.2, without the suffix in a couple weeks.

Seems this update is still carrying the beta suffix for ID.

Maybe Xp is floating this to satisfy some problems for folks faster by not redesignating.

So we’ll see.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/deus/588744-version-update-5-2-released.html

Seems new version now after download, the designator has been changed to version 5.2.

Here is pic of one of my remotes after fresh update today.

2mq510g.jpg

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Steve Herschbach
      Update DEUS 5.21:
      This update 5.21 corrects sleep power issues with the DEUS headphones on version 5.2. The DEUS 5.2 can sometimes place the headphones into an unwanted standby mode as they can be turned on during charging, resulting in a slow battery discharge.
      Download Updates

XP Deus metal detector
    • By Steve Herschbach
      Published on Oct 2, 2019 by EnglandsHistory.
      Extreme depth test on multiple buried targets, hammered coins, and a mini hoard of 1.1kg who wins the test???? you decide....metal detecting uk.

• By BeachHunter
      The ORX remote control is available to purchase by itself. Would it be compatible with my Deus WS4 and WS5 Headphones HF Coils and shaft? Thanks!
    • By Ridge Runner
      I’ve been a long time lover of small coils hunting a new location for the first time. 
       I’m wondering why none are being made . It could be I’m the first that ask for one . I don’t look to find it at my door anytime soon.
       All the relic hunters and one coin hunter in the bunch I can see why I’m sucking hind teat.
       Chuck 
    • By relicmeister
      When hooking up to charge LED is not lighting up except with feeble glow. Charger cables and 
      contact were checked. If not lighting up bright do I assume a faulty coil battery?,  how do I know?
      thanks
    • By Kickindirt
      A friend and I spent a couple days swinging around a couple junk filled ghost towns. I am very familiar with the Xp deus. I had also brought with the new to me Xp ORX. I spent my time swinging both the deus/ORX with the 9 Hf, 9x5Hf and my LF 11x13 coils. I found some good stuff and was really able to put the new ORX to work. I kept the ORX equipped with the 9x5hf coil. Deus with 9Hf coil. Also have my 11x13 on a straight shaft to easily switch to that. These site have been hit hard over the last few years by me and a ton of other people and have seen 3 to 4 large group hunts. Heres a few pics