Equinox Beach Finds 18-09-18 After Update

Nuke em

Seems to be a very productive beach, and / or no one else is hunting it? The coins look like they‘ve been there for quite some time. 72 pounds in one hunt is just ridiculous - on the other side, I couldn‘t swing the detector for 5h with my hand..

EMI from my mobile phone is annoying, too. Noise Cancel doesn't help at all.

• Like 1

It is a productive beach but cashless society is killing the coin hunting compared to the past .

There are about 15 people detecting the beach i go too but not all at the same time and many not with the right machine or know where to go . Trash levels make it difficult for some machines to know what target is what . Then theres the EMI / WIFI .

1 hour ago, Nuke em said:

It is a productive beach but cashless society is killing the coin hunting compared to the past .

There are about 15 people detecting the beach i go too but not all at the same time and many not with the right machine or know where to go . Trash levels make it difficult for some machines to know what target is what . Then theres the EMI / WIFI .

Yes, cashless society is a problem - we've discussed that already :unsure:

For my small, not so heavily crowded beaches, I am happy with the results for this year, but I've been out veeeery often to reach my goal. The metal detecting hobby seems to be growing pretty fast at the moment.. never met so many detectorists, as this year. On one evening we had 6 on the same beach.. crazy.. only chance to come by is to get out as often as possible, in hope the gas bill doesn't eat up the earnings :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, staffydog33 said:

Holy cow!!

That's a LOT of coins!

Nice!!

Matt

Yes it is . It could have been double but the beaches are still too built up . Todays weather has not helped i think. Will see on Sunday .

Seen your test , the Nox with my Beach 2 program worked well and was better with the new update . Sounds are much clearer even in iron . 

On my way out soon to the beach . Will be 6 or 7 hours from 12 midnight till 6 or 7am . Nox will be the weapon of choice . Not sure if it will be worthwhile , the windy weather has done some shifting but i think it might be in the wrong way . 

I will search an area of 2 miles along the lower beach from West to East . I can keep the wind in my back too.

• Like 1

I went , i saw , i tried . But i was wasting my time . I walked along the tide line for a mile but its all the same . Built up .

So i came home and ended up typing this. 

On Wednesday i will go to another beach where i found a Gold / Silver ring and hopefully its better there . I will go back to todays beach on Thursday . After that i am working for 6 days.

• Like 1