The New Anfibio / Kruzer 9'' And 13'' Coils

Hello all..... some of you guys have been asking for 9'' and 13'' coils for the Kruzer...it is done.... we have developed these and will start shipping them at the same time with the Anfibio series.

Both coils are compatible with the Anfibio and Kruzers. 

Thank you!

82084DD9-A3AE-4F0A-B89F-9CBBC5EB254D.jpeg
Search coils for the Makro Kruzer and Nokta Anfibio metal detectors (excluding Gold Kruzer)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Slow down guys before we use all our wishes up !

If you are a true lover of detectors and love detecting this has been the year . 

Here I was happy than a new rooster in a hen house when I got My BFO Detector.

As I get older I wish for a digging arm on a detector. I guess I should have keep my first wife because she was under 5 feet tall and I could have got her to dig for me. I felt sorry for the poor girl because I couldn’t take her to town. The reason was being so short she’d bump her butt when she stepped off the curb.

Life is ruff on a guy!

Chuck

2 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Just to clarify Dilek - only coils made specifically for the Gold Kruzer will work with it, correct? And that the Kruzer Multi, Kruzer 14, and all Anfibio models can share coils?

You folks are amazing!

Correct...all Anfibio coils and Kruzer / Multi Kruzer coils are compatible ...just to make it all clear..there are 9 of them right now:

KR13  / KR18C  / KR19 / KR24 / KR28 / KR40 / AF23C / AF28 / AF35 - you can see all the Kruzer (KR) coils online... the new Anfibio coils  will be added to the website tomorrow or on Monday. 

Gold Kruzer can only be used with the GK coils which are GK19 / GK24 / GK26C / GK40.

You are also amazing that you can follow all these details Steve! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Saw posted elsewhere it is a concentric coil.

Rick

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2018 at 11:12 AM, Steve Herschbach said:

Still have not found photos or specifications of these new coils anywhere.

Let me help Steve... 9'' is concentric -at the request of customers.. 13'' is DD. 

makro-kruzer-9-concentric-coil.jpg
9" concentric search coil for Makro Kruzer and Nokta Anfibio

makro-kruzer-13-dd-coil.jpg
13" DD search coil for Makro Kruzer and Nokta Anfibio

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I think the 11" stock Anfibio coil will be great on the Kruzer. Something to get a little more depth, but not add much more weight out the front.