GPZ 7000 Recent Finds *got Some Tips From Jp*

Here's a picture from just a few hunts using my GPZ 7000.

All flogged ground finds.The nuggets come from areas I hunted with my 5000 and 2300 not to mention thousands of other detectorists coils over that area in the last 30/40 years.Except for the river worn boomerang 2 grammer nugget. Directly under the number fourteen in the picture.

From what I understand no detector has been over that area in at least 20 odd years.

The boomerang nugget is totally a different looking river worn piece by the looks of it. Compared to the other nuggets. Cant wait to get back out there to that spot. I have permission to hunt there and have been told there are over 300 Chinese mullock heaps there.

41 plus grams.

post-577-0-34044900-1426439190_thumb.jpg

post-577-0-66165600-1426439218_thumb.jpg

post-577-0-36074900-1426439861_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

Nice gold. Sooo...what were the tips?  :D

Nice gold. Sooo...what were the tips?  :D

Don't eat yellow snow :D >grin<

Up to JP to reveal  I would think.

ad...

I'll elaborate more on the suggestions I made to Aussiedigger soon, nothing secret in the settings or anything just simple techniques to get the GPZ purring along in his particular environment.

JP

• Like 1

I'll elaborate more on the suggestions I made to Aussiedigger soon, nothing secret in the settings or anything just simple techniques to get the GPZ purring along in his particular environment.

JP

Thanks mate did not think it was my place to say. Unless I got your ok and boy has it made a difference to where I hunt..

especially the reset when things go pear shaped and the Ground balance procedure

ad...

• 4 weeks later...