Detectorrepair.com

Keith Leppert has a new website set up for his Detector Center Metal detector repair business https://www.detectorrepair.com 

Keith currently is servicing both Minelab and Detector Pro products. It’s a nice website, with some explanation of out of warranty service costs, plus online parts sales. Check it out, and I will point Keith here for any feedback you all may have.

Minelab Detector Parts Diagrams

B203BF95-83DD-4A35-9D73-8359750C6C2F.png

• Like 3

On 9/21/2018 at 3:45 PM, Steve Herschbach said:

Keith Leppert has a new website set up for his Detector Center Metal detector repair business https://www.detectorrepair.com 

Keith currently is servicing both Minelab and Detector Pro products. It’s a nice website, with some explanation of out of warranty service costs, plus online parts sales. Check it out, and I will point Keith here for any feedback you all may have.

Minelab Detector Parts Diagrams

B203BF95-83DD-4A35-9D73-8359750C6C2F.png

I see they have a replacement LCD screen for the CTX for $175 plus labor.  The factory screen on the Etrac is so low-contrast, I'll bet a lot of people (including me) would be willing to pay for a better one.  

Also seems to have a good assortment of useful odds and ends for Minelab detectors--coil nuts and bolds, straps and seals, endcaps, etc.

• 2 months later...

I think that is where I sent my CTX to have it repaired. I sent it to PA, so I'm assuming it was there. He did a terrific job replacing the whole back end of the machine along with the screen and a lower shaft I think. Wonderful job, great communication and the price and turnaround was decent. I was very happy with that repair, and have only good feelings about that transaction!