A Month Of Equinox Finds

mn90403

That particular set of sunglasses was on top.  I get lots of pieces and at times lots of complete glasses.  I kept this pair because of the unique color combination.  Manny glasses only have the metal hinge but some are wire rim glasses and are down very deep like some of the cell phones I find.  (I did have a couple of those but it would have detracted from the display this month.)

Mitchel

5 hours ago, mn90403 said:

So, I guess the 17 is because the gold has more copper or silver to make it the 10k.  It is a nice class ring.  I'm still trying to find the owner.

The size has a lot to do with it, 6 gram is a pretty decent ring.

If you cut the ring the number will drop dramatically.

• Thanks 1

The dimes ... well ...

This is the first time in a long time I have found a dime on the beach.  Let me just say that a couple of nights out I found a lot of coins and on others I did not.  Two nights I found over twenty dimes each night.  I just dig'em and look'em after the hunt and throw them into the tumbler.

A couple of nights ago all the coins were in one of those Harbor Freight tumblers with some cleaner and sand.  I decided it was enough so they tumbled for a couple of hours.  When they came out and I was drying them it was easy to see these two dimes.  They are very clean and look 'new' to my eyes.

I don't know what night or what beach they came from.

Thanks for asking Fred.

Mitchel