Nugget Finder 12" Round Vs 12x8" Elliptical

Hey Guys,

I can tell you the NF 12x8" EVO's are selling well.  We sold the first shipment right away, the second is just about gone.  Most are using them on bedrock and in shallow areas or where there is a lot of obstructions.  Some great reports are coming back, mostly on smaller gold shallow here in the US, but I have a few guys that have found 1/4 ouncers with them at depth, just didn't get all the details besides they being used on GPX 4500's and 5000's.   This coil will also work on the TDI series, sold a few to guys with them, just haven't got any reports on the TDI's as of yet.  

Nugget Finder in my opinion has had the advantage in my opinion within the last could of years.  Sometimes it's hard for me to say as I was one of the first US Coiltek dealers in the country selling thousands of their coils over the years.   Coiltek and NF are like a Chevy - Ford deal, every few years they seem to have the latest "Buzz!"  

Rob Allison
Rob's Detector Sales
www.robsdetectors.com

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

I see the last post on the nugget finder 12 x 8 was in late September, has anyone heard of anything else on this coil? I would love to buy one but want to hear some of the comments on it before I make a purchase. I have the 17 x 13 evo and would not trade it for anything.

I purchased a 12" round Evo a year ago and find it is one of the most sensitive coils I have ever owned. It made me a believer that round coils (or close to round, in the 7000's case), work better for me. I am not usually interested in covering lots of ground, I like to be thorough and go slow, so maybe that has influenced my opinion. fwiw.

• Like 3