Nokta Anfibio Multi Price Announced

I see that the new Nokta Anfibio Multi is now being advertised for pre-order sales at US$899. This compares to the Makro Multi Kruzer at $749.

Nokta/Makro U.S. Internet Prices 9/24/18

Makro 14 kHz Kruzer $649
Makro 61 kHz Gold Kruzer $749
Makro Multi Kruzer $749
Nokta Anfibio 14 kHz $799
Nokta Anfibio 19 khz $799
Nokta Anfibio Multi $899

More information on Nokta Anfibio

nokta-anfibio-mulrifrequency-waterproof-metal-detector.jpg
Nokta Anfibio Waterproof Metal Detector

nokta-anfibio-anfibian-metal-detector-po
Nokta Anfibio Models

I myself just like to look within the same company on two detectors they sale . One being Makro multi Kruzer running in 3 different KHz and waterproof at 749.00. Then you have the Nokta Anfibio multi again running on 3 different KHz and waterproof at 899.00.

I don’t have but one question and that’s what am I getting for my 150.00 over the other?

I think it was said that the coils would fit both detectors. It again it was said the coil on the Anfibio is a all new coil. So if I had the Makro multi already then I guess I could just buy that new type coil and put it on the Makro.

I think in all fairness just maybe if I read both owners manual to remove that big question mark I have at this time.

I got to give it a rest my head is starting to hurt. That’s what too much thinking does to me.

Chuck

You are overthinking this Chuck. The Kruzer and Anfibio detectors both reside in the control pod, which is almost identical. You are getting essentially the same detector in two different hardware configurations. The Kruzer is a 3 lb “S” shaft and Anfibio a 3.9 lb heavy duty straight shaft. The Kruzer comes with a 7” x 11” DD and the Anfibio comes with an 11” round DD. That alone justifies a claim of more depth for the Anfibio over the Kruzer on coin size targets. Yes, the coils are compatible.

First came the Impact. Then the Kruzer, basically the same detector with a few features removed and stuck in a waterproof housing. Then add back in a few features and put it in a different waterproof housing and call it the Anfibio. As far as I am concerned anyway Impact, Kruzer Multi, and Anfibio Multi are just three variations of the same theme. Performance differences between the three are likely to be minimal if they all have the same coil. It’s more about picking the configuration and feature set you prefer. For outright performance between the three however I am betting more on the operator than any inherent performance differences here. The number of tones does not add depth, for instance.

The displays tell you a lot. Like Anfibio having 5 tone and multitone options plus a Cache mode.

My bet is if you look at the Kruzer manual and Impact manual, the features that the Impact has that the Kruzer lacks end up being in the Anfibio. Anfibio is more like a waterproof Impact than the Kruzer which has fewer control features.

Makro Kruzer Multi User Manual

Nokta Impact User Manual

makro-multi-kruzer-lcd-screen-display.jpg
Makro Multi Kruzer Display

nokta-anfibio-multi-lcd-screen-display.jpg
Nokta Anfibio Display

• Thanks 1

On 9/24/2018 at 12:25 PM, Noah (FL) said:

The 19 is intriguing.  It will be interesting to see what the “cache” mode entails.  Any news on a user manual yet?

I look daily. It will get posted as soon as it appears.

nokta-anfibio-multi-frequency-waterproof-metal-detector.jpg
Nokta Anfibio Waterproof Metal Detector

Features:

• Warranty : 2 Year Limited
  • Total Weight : 4 lbs (1.81437 kgs)
  • Operating Frequencies : 5kHz / 14kHz / 20kHz
  • IP68 Rating : Up to 16.4' (5 meters) Waterproof!
  • Design : Telescopic Shaft, Slideable Armrest & Backlit Keypad
  • Search Modes : 9 (Gen / 2 Tone / 3 Tone / 4 Tone / Beach / Deep / Etc.)
  • Battery : 3700mAh Lithium Polymer; Offers up to 19 Hours of Operation
  • Advanced Beach Mode : Very Stable Operation in Dry Sand, Wet Sand and Underwater
  • E.U.D (Extra Underground Depth) Function : Detect Certain Metals Masked by Ground Conditions and / or at Fringe Depths

Factory Included Accessories:

• 2.4 GHz Wireless Headphones - Green Edition
  • AC Charger
  • USB Cable
  • Coil Cover
  • Thanks 2

From what it’s worth department a on line dealer is showing the Anfibio List for 1058.00 and as we see selling for 899.

Beauty is only skin deep but on looks alone I’d go with the Makro. I have other detectors that have the horse shoe shape numbered ID and I like it lots. My reasoning is I can see what numbers I have notched out at a glance. Nokta Anfibio may be the same way but I have yet to see it .

Chuck

On naming that new detector that’s coming out in 2019 it was ask of you what one wants . The ID arc was just one thing I wanted and as my last post what I liked about it .

Chuck

Nokta/Makro U.S. Internet Prices 9/24/18

Makro 14 kHz Kruzer $649
Makro 61 kHz Gold Kruzer $749
Makro Multi Kruzer $749
Nokta Anfibio 14 kHz $799
Nokta Anfibio 19 khz $799
Nokta Anfibio Multi $899

nokta-anfibio-multi-metal-detector-display-controls.jpg
Nokta Anfibio Multi Display

Nokta Anfibio Multi Features:

• Warranty : 2 Year Limited
  • Total Weight : 4 lbs (1.81437 kgs)
  • Operating Frequencies : 19kHz
  • IP68 Rating : Up to 16.4' (5 meters) Waterproof!
  • Design : Telescopic Shaft, Slidable Armrest & Backlit Keypad
  • Search Modes : Nine (Gen / 2 Tone / 3 Tone / 4 Tone / 5 Tone / 99 Tone / Beach / Deep / Cache)
  • Battery : 3700mAh Lithium Polymer; Offers up to 19 Hours of Operation
  • Advanced Beach Mode : Very Stable Operation in Dry Sand, Wet Sand and Underwater
  • E.U.D (Extra Underground Depth) Function : Detect Certain Metals Masked by Ground Conditions and / or at Fringe Depths

• AC Charger
  • USB Cable
  • Coil Cover

nokta-anfibio-14-coin-metal-detector-display-controls.jpg
Nokta Anfibio 14 Display

Nokta Anfibio 14 Features:

• Operating Frequencies : 14kHz
  • Search Modes : Eight (Gen / 2 Tone / 3 Tone / 4 Tone / 5 Tone / 99 Tone / Beach / Deep )
  • Advanced Beach Mode : Very Stable Operation in Dry Sand, Wet Sand and Underwater
  • E.U.D (Extra Underground Depth) Function : Detect Certain Metals Masked by Ground Conditions and / or at Fringe Depths

• AC Charger
  • USB Cable
  • Coil Cover

nokta-anfibio-19-gold-relic-metal-detector-controls-display.jpg
Nokta Anfibio 19 Display

Nokta Anfibio 19 Features:

• Operating Frequencies : 19kHz
  • Search Modes : Five (Gen / 2 Tone / 3 Tone / Deep / Cache)

• AC Charger
  • USB Cable
  • Coil Cover