Nokta Anfibio Multi Price Announced

As we well know the Makro Multi Kruzer has the capacity to receive a software update. 

Then this question will be to who is in the know at Makro &Nokta . Would it be possible for a software update so the Makro can go from running in a single KHz to all three now ?

Chuck

The Anfibio "multi" seems like a nice single selectable frequency machine with great depth, but I really think trying to go head to head with the $899 MSRP of another by now very popular machine is a mistake. Similarly I think the 14khz single Anfibio going head to head with and 19khz exceeding the MSRP of another $649 machine is a mistake. Build quality and aesthetics looks to be a no contest check in the Nokta-Makro column though. I don't know that that is enough to bridge the gap. We'll soon see I guess. 

• Like 2

Cipher

If I have something to sell I can ask what I want for it ! But where is it written you have to buy it ? 

We all want to get the most for our money and I don’t see that changing anytime soon.

Chuck

• 2 months later...

the 4 pound weight still bothers me. It's just too heavy for me. If not for that i would definitely check one out just for the ability of the concentric coil.