New XP Orx Page Added

Steve Herschbach

Goldpick

It sounds as if you been swinging a Deus . I have in the past but it has been a while. I just like to look at any new detector coming on the market. Like I’ve said before the ORX being lite in weight will look good to a lot of people. The real problem will be the price and can only run in one frequency at a time.

Chuck 

Yes, definitely a fan of the Deus platform, and on my ground I don't deem true multi-frequency ability to be an absolute necessity.  If I still dabbled in beach hunting then it would be a different story on what I would require in a detector.  As you mentioned, we will just have to wait and see regarding people's thoughts on the ORX, no doubt it will have a tough time in what is already a saturated market.  

It’s several more videos posted. The only thing this one guy said and that was wee wee . I just don’t understand why a guy would ask another if he could go wee wee.

Chuck 

About three days ago this guy from Italy put a video on the ORX . He must of put it on the net sooner than Deus wanted because you can’t find it anywhere now..

I got another email from XP Deus this morning telling me what I have to look forward to in this exciting new detector.

I was trying to think where I’d heard this before . I’m talking about the exciting part. Then it came to me , my ex wife said the same on our honeymoon.haha

Chuck 

Well I knew if I hunted around long enough I’d find the video again and I did on his Facebook.

I really don’t know why I’m showing interest in another single frequency detector.  We know it’s a stock pile of the same already.!

Chuck 

• 2 months later...

Very lite weight effective metal detector. Simple to use and just enough key features to perform. I only hunt iron infested colonial sites. The detector has produced targets so far down to 10 inches. These targets sounded deep so the modulated audio is fine. A large cent I dug locked on the remote with a target I.D. number in the low 90's at a depth of 9 inches. My ground reading was as high as 90 on the remote which is about right for my soil in central Virginia. A Star Cherokee button I dug read in the 80's at about the same depth. Gary's video's are on point so you should watch them. If you like to fiddle then get a Deus. Grab and go the ORX will impress. I'm in my later years and the detector is perfect for an old, beat up detectorist  like myself.

2219 006.jpg

102_1103.JPG

• Like 3