Dime Trifecta: Rosie, Merc, Barber

Yes, WELCOME,

and Yes, NICE COINS!

Very good job there; looks like you are getting in sync with the 600 very nicely!

Congrats!

Steve

Love all that beautiful shiny ?

Welcome to the forums !!

-Bill

Nice finds SD - looks like you are in my neck of the woods (WA state).  Barbers are tough to come by up here... congrats!!

~Tim.

Nice digs.....ya gotta know that my "envy" has just kicked in....thanks for sharing....I just dug my 1st gold....a 14k small mans ring ( I think ).... I know it's gold as on the inside of it, it says "14K"

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tiftaaft said:

Nice finds SD - looks like you are in my neck of the woods (WA state).  Barbers are tough to come by up here... congrats!!

~Tim.

Yes, Barbers are hard to come by around here. My only other Barber is a 1905 quarter  I found a few months ago.

Our history is pretty young - at least as far as coins and other man-made metal objects go. Although, your area should have some pretty cool history to find.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, SnohomishDigger said:

Yes, Barbers are hard to come by around here. My only other Barber is a 1905 quarter  I found a few months ago.

Our history is pretty young - at least as far as coins and other man-made metal objects go. Although, your area should have some pretty cool history to find.

I have found a V Nickel, my only barber, and that was with the CTX... still searching for my first Equinox Barber.  Lot's of competition in the area, and a lot of nice finds I hear about...  I keep plugging away (pun intended). Looking forward to hearing about more of your finds through the forum.  HH.  Tim

• Like 1