Nel Coils ???

Awesome, NEL makes some great coils!!  I have a few, love the NEL Snake coil on my Racer 2 better then the OOR coil, should be a great coil for the MMK.

If when you take out your simultaneous multifrequency detector we have this amount of coils, it will be a factor to take into account when deciding on a detector at the time of purchase

Luis

You said a mouth full when you said about taking into account when deciding on a detector at the time of purchase.

I sold a detector when I found out it would be a while before they would have a small coil. I told myself I’d get another detector when they did.

That was then but I don’t see myself doing it now due to the fact that Nokta & Makro is saying come 2019 they will have something like what I sold.

The great thing about them is everybody and their brother is making coils to fit their detectors. That’s not counting the coils they make for themselves.

It’s another detector company I wish would come out with something similar. The powers that be is not saying but I wish they would.

Chuck

• Like 2

Steve

Thanks for posting the Nel coils for Makro Kruzer. The first thing I see that all is DD coils. For myself this is the first time I’ve seen a coil company evaluate each coil they make . I just wonder how they came to their conclusion on each coil ? I would think each had to be tested on the detector that it was intended for .

I may have overlooked it but can the Kruzer run with a concentric coil?

I just have a soft spot in my heart for concentric coils.

Chuck

The Kruzer 7” round concentric has been the talk on Nokta / Makro forums for some time now.

These are the coils for the Makro Kruzer and Multi Kruzer. Makro Gold Kruzer coils are not compatible and the exact coils available for the Gold Kruzer may differ. The Makro Kruzer and Multi Kruzer come stock with the KR28 7" x 11" DD coil. The Gold Kruzer comes with a 5.5" x 10" DD coil plus the 4" x 7.5" DD coil (yes, the Gold Kruzer includes two coils).

Two new coils are in progress, a 9” and a 13” but no word yet in exact sizes and configuration (DD or concentric).

Kruzer & Multi Kruzer optional coils (not compatible with Gold Kruzer):

KR13 13cm (5'') DD
KR18C 18cm (7'') Concentric
KR19 19x10cm (7.5''X4'') DD
KR24 24x13cm (9.5''X5'') DD
KR40 40x35cm (15.5''x14'') DD

makro-kruzer-search-coil-options.jpg
Search coils for Makro Kruzer and Multi Kruzer

• Like 1

Beautiful selection of coils, I think MARS also announced they'll be making MMK coils as well. 

Doesn't get any better then that!