Who’s Excited For Nokta / Makro?

Seeing and hearing about these new detectors is very exciting, it seems almost all the other detecting companies have simply stopped innovating!?

It’s very excited about the simultaneous multifrequency detector Nokta/Makro have mentioned, I just hope the first iteration of their SMF detector is waterproof and preferably below the magic number of 3m/ 10ft all other manufactures stick too.

Ive already entered the naming and featured contest but am considering having another crack at it ?

What do you want to see in this detector that you’ve been wishing for years for in other detectors?

It is said bird in hand is better than two in bush.

I don’t get excited about nothing until I get one in my hand! Some may need it to be waterproof but if you can give me less weight I can use it less waterproof.

We already have what some wish they had . So anyone coming in after that has a up hill climb . It has to be more than equal but be less in price too.

I wish all the best in their endeavor because I am a customer and I love getting more for less.

Chuck

They said their first SMF will be waterproof, as it'll use the same waterproof housing as their Simplex machine (beginner machine).  I'm not sure what the logic is on using the same housing, could simply be a matter of economics.  Their current waterproof detectors are good to 5M/15ft

They also stated their working on PI detectors too.  

Aside from Minelab, I feel like out of the current manufacturers, if anyone can come up with something innovative and push the envelop, it will be Nokta/Makro.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cal_Cobra said:

They said their first SMF will be waterproof, as it'll use the same waterproof housing as their Simplex machine (beginner machine).  I'm not sure what the logic is on using the same housing, could simply be a matter of economics.  Their current waterproof detectors are good to 5M/15ft

Aside from Minelab, I feel like out of the current manufacturers, if anyone can come up with something innovative and push the envelop, it will be Nokta/Makro.

Thank you on behalf of myself and team!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cal_Cobra said:

Where did they mention the SMF will be in a simplex housing?

That’s exactly my thoughts too, Nokta/Makro is literally the only one giving them competition. 

The scuba pointer looks great too, I have some spots in volcanic rock pools where only Pulse Induction units can work and my 12” DualField is just too big, I think I’ll be getting one and probably clipping it onto the side of my detectors.  Also being able to use it as a diving pinpointer or a normal pinpointer too!? 

I have said it many times - an amazing company and very good to have Nokta / Makro pushing the envelope, and hopefully putting heat on a few others to do the same. Competition can only benefit the end user. And the fact is Dilek has set customer communication standards that should embarrass the competition. I can tell they are working her too hard though - give that lady a raise and an assistant!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I have said it many times - an amazing company and very good to have Nokta / Makro pushing the envelope, and hopefully putting heat on a few others to do the same. Competition can only benefit the end user. And the fact is Dilek has set customer communication standards that should embarrass the competition. I can tell they are working her too hard though - give that lady a raise and an assistant!!

That’s exactly what I was thinking, it seems she does a bit of everything and has in depth knowledge of all their products not to mention being buried underground for several hours! ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2018 at 5:01 PM, Edsped said:

Where did they mention the SMF will be in a simplex housing?

That’s exactly my thoughts too, Nokta/Makro is literally the only one giving them competition. 

The scuba pointer looks great too, I have some spots in volcanic rock pools where only Pulse Induction units can work and my 12” DualField is just too big, I think I’ll be getting one and probably clipping it onto the side of my detectors.  Also being able to use it as a diving pinpointer or a normal pinpointer too!? 

Announced it at Detectival. 

I'll likely be getting one of their new pinpointers too.  I like the wireless aspect working w/the MMK, although I really wish one of these companies would get the wireless working like the Sunray inline probes, that would be awesome.

• Like 1