Last Days For Tesoro?

i got 4 Tesoros.....just think they are fun to use .There are still thousands for sale so grab 1 while you can.......

RR

I LOVE my Sand Shark! Next to the Nox it is the best detector I have ever owned.  GaryC/Oregon Coast

• Like 1

This is sad news, and I feel for the laid-off employees.  I think there is still a place for analog detectors.  I have the Tejon and Cibola, and they are both good machines.  They would be better if they had multi-tone modulation, and I suspect that if Tesoro had brought out a few new machines with that feature and a few other modern features, it might have made a difference.  It would be nice if someone (American) would buy the brand and IT and rejuvenate the line.  Whatever the value of the IT, the brand recognition has to be worth something.  I would certainly pay attention.

Not knowing any better I made a crack about this company on a previous topic......feel like a turd now. For what its worth, my Sand Shark has found me more gold rings at the beach than any other detector I've owned. Hate to see what's left end up in China (they pilfer enough of out tech as it is). Sorry Tesoro, loved the Sand Shark and Lobo Supertrac

Well after repeated attempts to contact all departments at Tesoro with no response. I filed a credit card dispute for the items I purchased and a repair since I don't know if they are sending my machine back to me. In all honesty if Tesoro wanted to go out on a positive note they should reflect on their website their situation or at least tell people that have their machines or money tied up with them. If they are selling the company they could at least state corporate restructuring. And to what capacity someone is going to do repairs either under warranty of fee based. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just wanted to to tell the forum that I received my machine back from Tesoro repair department with a handwritten note stated what issues it had and that it was repaired. I reversed the credit card dispute and I don't know what's up with them. Godspeed to Tesoro I hope they can work out their business issues.

• Like 1

There are enough things made in China, we need more things made by folks from the USA.

• Like 2