Help On Jim Straight Book

Hello all! I can not seem to find a copy to purchase of the 8th Edition of Jim Straight's Follow the Drywashers Vol 3. The Nuggetshooters Bible.  I have the 6th Edition and I would like to see what has been updated and added since.  

I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to let me borrow their's.  I would only need it for a couple weeks to compare.  I would pay for shipping both ways (PayPal friends), I could even put a deposit down or something.  Would anyone be willing to give a hand?  Thanks!

Thanks Fred but Terry said I could borrow his 7th if I don't find an 8th.  But I might as well look for the latest one.  Rob was telling me there are 30-40 extra pages.  They are discontinued so no place to buy one anymore.

• Like 1

Did you check on ABEbooks.com? Many vendors sell there and sometimes you'll get what you want. I've found a few obscure titles on mining there before I couldn't find anywhere else. As well, you can locate one of his books by vendor, then perhaps contact the vendor to see if they can round up a copy for you.

All the best,

Lanny

• Like 1

https://www.robsdetectors.com/jim-straights-8th-edition-follow-the-drywashwer/

here's a link to Robs store with a bunch of pics.  He told me its no longer in print and doesn't expect to get anymore

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2018 at 10:20 AM, afreakofnature said:

Thanks Lanny, I checked Abe's but no 8th.  Boy some are selling for almost $200.  I haven't tried each vendor.

Sorry you didn't have any luck, but sometimes specialty vendors (one's that specialize in gold-hunting materials) are the best ones to send a request to as they have the established contacts to track down what you're looking for. Don't be afraid to contact them on ABE with a request.

All the best,

Lanny