Gold Basin Rainbows

Nice effort. I have done that same drive to GB from about the same area as you leave from. It's not for sissies. You have an interesting way of leaving super early I have never tried that. And no skunk - the good part.

• Thanks 1

I've stayed at a couple of the motels at Meadview in the past and once at the RV cabins but after an all night drive I can sleep almost anywhere.  When I leave like that I don't have traffic and I get two days of detecting or a 3/2 if I stay over.

I'm surprised that no one said it:

There is GOLD at the bottom of those rainbows!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Good Job, Mitchel! 

Gold in Gold Basin has never been easy for me or you.  I love the country so I keep going back. Besides I have about given all my GB meteorites away...I need to replenish them.

Was Roger there yet?  Did you see Shep and crew?

fred

Good post, Mitchel; way to persevere and get the gold.

5 hours ago, fredmason said:

Good Job, Mitchel! 

Gold in Gold Basin has never been easy for me or you.  I love the country so I keep going back. Besides I have about given all my GB meteorites away...I need to replenish them.

Was Roger there yet?  Did you see Shep and crew?

fred

Thanks Fred.  I didn't see anyone.  I camped behind the cabin because I didn't want to move and there was only a couple of vehicles out there maybe because there were signs it had rain and it was starting to rain again about 3 PM when I left.

Maybe after Rye Patch I'll go back and before Bill's outing I'll stop in again.  Maybe Shep is at the Q?

• Like 1

I did have two nuggets!

IMG_20181009_204152.jpg

• Like 4