8 hours ago, Gwcracker said:

I need a metal arm cuff that I can bend to fit my arm. The factory cuff is way too large.

What arm cuff should I use and where in the US would I order one?

Thanks,

George Sears

Get a Minelab Sovereign cuff, it is also run on other Minelab machines. Once mounted put a metal shim through the bottom slots to close smaller..  Dave

Jeff Herke  makes great cuffs......but for the most part that CF is pretty standard 3/4".    Correct me if im wrong SteveG.  I have a couple of the Andersons as well..... excellent, but they dont have a stand on them.

18 hours ago, Gwcracker said:

I need a metal arm cuff that I can bend to fit my arm. The factory cuff is way too large.

What arm cuff should I use and where in the US would I order one?

Thanks,

George Sears

Get a hold of Jeff Here, I just bought one from him and it's exactly what your looking for.

IMG_20181102_092444788.jpg

I broke the stand part of the cuff. My dealer contact ML and they sent me the cuff, so I contact ML and the second time I got the stand. I took the broken one and expoxed it together and works great. So now I have a back cuff and stand. ML was fast in sending out the replacement part and didn’t ask for the cuff back. Got to admit I like their service and love my NOX 800.

• Like 1

It's always a good idea to keep spare parts :wink:

Well the bottom part broke and they sent me the top  I told ML I needed the bottom part so they sent it but never asked for the top part back! So I have a whole set as a back and you can never have enough extra parts, ?