Detecting 365

rled2005

Has anyone read the review on Equinox 800 at detecting365.com website? Nothing good to say about the Equinox.

http://detecting365.com/honest-review-minelab-equinox-800-warning/

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Quote: "But first and foremost it’s a protective film for your detector screen. That amount will be enough and to spare, you surely won’t need a rain cover at all"

Well not really chum, do you know how much mud + grime hits the LCD unit.  Once its ingrained its very hard to remove fully.  And i dont know about you, but i like to keep my £890 "love machine" in top condition.  A cover say £18 does this perfectly. No brain'er!.....speaking of brains ........ ? 

I'll leave it there before i turn green and start destroying f-35's on masse ? 

1 minute ago, Alluminati said:

lol I think that guy is a huge Garret fanboy from another forum, I forget the name at the moment.

It's not a website, it's a miserable voluntary Garret shill. He used to shill hard around the forums a few years back and argue something fierce with anybody.

It's not a real website.

I hear ya.  Happens a lot now that kinda thing.  Its clealry biased and totally against the truth of the 800/600.  Sad to see, but says more about him and his agenda than the truth of the matter.  Shame.

6 minutes ago, Alluminati said:

Lets just say its misdirected passion lol.

I'll go with that ? 

Most worthless review I think I've ever seen. What's with the comment about the charging cords??!! LOL!

His initial comment was an indicator, for me at least, as to what this review would be;

" do not try to open the detector control box. Having spent 15 minutes attempting to uncover my machine, I completely destroyed the housing."

My question:  Why in the world would any user even want or need to open the control box?  Am I surprised that he destroyed the housing? No.  What am I missing here? 

Just the confused view from my foxhole...?

• Like 1