Detecting 365

rled2005

He probably thought the battery was in there! Gotta' see that battery...

9 hours ago, NAGANT said:

I smell Chinese auto translate

Actually, its Russian.  If you link back to the MD-Hunter blog and associated You Tube channel, you'll see MD Hunter has a second channel that has videos posted in Russian.  Regardless, it only took me a few seconds of reading the review to realize that I had just lost a few seconds of my life that I will never get back.  Lol.  I appreciate international reviews because the perspectives are so diverse due to the different types of target objectives and conditions encountered, so I have no preconceived notions based on where the review originated, but this review was so shallow and frankly bizarre (e.g., why is someone trying to tear apart a waterproof, factory-sealed housing and expecting it to remain intact?) that I just had to dismiss it and move on.

• Like 2

Well first thing he does try’s to take it apart  .... the he’s so good that after 2 times out he can tell how good it is.   ANYONE who takes this review serious deserves to be using something else.  It took me weeks of hard detecting to get to know this machine and I still get some surprises.

Firstly, it’s dated April.

Secondly, as said, who in their right mind would try to open the control box?

Thirdly, he hasn’t really given any evidence for canning the machine.

As my dear old Dad used to say: “It’s only what you say that gives you away!”

This is too nice a Forum for the language I would like to use to describe the drongo.

• Like 1

On 10/13/2018 at 1:37 PM, Chase Goldman said:

Actually, its Russian.  If you link back to the MD-Hunter blog and associated You Tube channel, you'll see MD Hunter has a second channel that has videos posted in Russian

Maybe it is meant to be sarcastic, I have come across articles from MD-Hunter before, they were funny.

My apologies to the Garret boys.