A Coin Swap Anyone ( UK To World And Vice Versa ) ?

Andy2640

Would anyone consider a coin swap/trade?  I have a full range of British silver available.  I only have one US coin. I find the US coins particularly lovely, but the rest of the world has some buteys too and i'd love a nice coin that's a bit different..

Just a thought.  

Cheers.

Andy.

• Like 1

Howdy Chuck, 

Perhaps a Jefferson or franklin?  I got all the silver British coins except the full crown to trade.

? ? 

Andy

I’m going to be gone from the middle of next week and be gone for little over a week. If you will PM your address why don’t you let me surprise you.

I’ll talk with you before I leave.

Chuck

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

LOL - I'm excited now, hahahahaaa, yeah sweet.  Our coins will cross paths mid-Atlantic and land through our doors.  This will be fun,  ? 

Ok, i'll PM later tonight,  and no rush my end, i'm very patient.  Just good to get an international trade going hehehe.

Nice1 Chuck, your awesome.

On 10/13/2018 at 5:43 AM, Andy2640 said:

Would anyone consider a coin swap/trade?  I have a full range of British silver available.  I only have one US coin. I find the US coins particularly lovely, but the rest of the world has some buteys too and i'd love a nice coin that's a bit different..

Just a thought.  

Cheers.

Andy.

PM sent.  

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Andy

I haven’t forgot about you . I’m back and I had to come back early because my wife’s appendix burst and she was in surgery while I was driving home . That girl will do anything to get me home.

After the storm is over and all is well here in Texas I’ll get with you.

Why don’t you go ahead and P M your address to me.

Chuck