Gpaa Membership?

GPAA Membership. Is it a joke? Are their Claims all worked out? Is it worth $90 to join?

• No joke, not all claims are worked out, new ones in the works. $90 is a bargain for 3 years of membership.  
  • Like 1

That's for 1 year. 3years is $155.

they are a supporter of amra also. I'm a member, easy access parts of claims have been worked, walk a bit and you can find some good gold.

• Like 1

1. Wow, when I first joined it was $65 for 3 years, didn't know it had gone up that much. I joined LDMA just a month or so ago. I have found gold at the Gold Basin claim and at the Stanton claim but I can't say it's worth $90 for a year. You would have to visit a few claims to make it worth while. Good luck what ever you decide.
  • Like 1

I too have found gold on several of GPAA claims. That being said, part of dues the money goes to fight the fight with the bureaucracy to keep public lands open to small scale mining. As a bonus, you get a detailed book of maps with the GPAA claims. Some of the claims may well be worked out, but it will put you in the areas that have gold. Do your own research from there. 

Norm

• Like 9

Norm said it.

• Like 1