TDI Beach Hunter Finds Odd Snorkel Of Some Type

9 hours ago, tboykin said:

I think this is an ancient snorkel used by shamans to travel to distant lands, circa 1978AD. Legend has it that these travelers often suffered extreme hunger, paranoia, and appreciation for a local musical troupe called Los Muertos Agradecidos.

1978 ? Los Who?

Check your history Youg'un.

Pink Floyd, Grateful Dead, Beck

Oh and Black Sabbath "Paranoid"

• Like 3

Boy,  I did not realize this little find would generate such a Buzz.  Now I need to go to the store and get another bag of munchies and come back to read some more.  If anyone else has found such interesting devices you are welcome to post, but don't do it on a weekend, as my local mini mart usually runs out of Cheetos. Thanks for all the interesting comments.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Beautiful

• Like 1

On 10/15/2018 at 6:37 PM, Gerry in Idaho said:

I recently returned from a Beach Hunt and was able to put some time on my new White's TDI Beach Hunter.  I'll be posting photos of some of the finds as time permits.  This interesting discovery had me laughing all the way home.  Not exactly sure what it is, but about 5" long and looks to be a snorkel with a 2 headed and 8 legged octopus on the side.  One end has a breathing mouth hole piece and the other has a small hole with brown stain around her rim.  I'm sure you can't go down vary far with such a short snorkel, but I'm no expert either. Anyone have any clues?

Statue1.JPG

Statue2.JPG

Statue3.jpg

a snorkel seriously LOL its a weed pipe or crack pipe cool looking though and it looks ike 2 people having sex not a octopus 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1